Official '24-'25 knicks season thread, experience Abu Dhabi

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3A90C13C-FEE9-41BA-84F8-052634631DCC.jpeg

Equal opportunity offense + Josh at least means everyone is happy. KAT grabbing boards like he’s possessed.

I don't blame Donte, dude wanted to be a Knick. NY embraced him and then they traded him. Cold world.

He also might have an issue with someone leaking that he wasn't happy. Very unusual for this regime.

Last edited:
I’ll give it a month or so for the chemistry to pick up.

Really not sure how I feel about this trade. Something seems off.

What makes you say that? I’m sure it’s a little awkward playing the team you had a major trade with in the second preseason game, but other than them trying to figure each other out, I don’t sense anything out of the ordinary.

What makes you say that? I’m sure it’s a little awkward playing the team you had a major trade with in the second preseason game, but other than them trying to figure each other out, I don’t sense anything out of the ordinary.
I feel like ppl may be projecting their own feelings into the actual situation

From the on the court point of view. I don’t like how we rely on jumpers too much. We lost our dogs. Our grit. Our depth. Our chemistry.

I just wouldnt have messed up the chemistry. Would’ve waited a year. Feel like they jumped into this because Leon was infatuated with getting KAT for years now.

We’ll see though. I tend to get stuck on “what if”. Team can easily prove me wrong 1-2 months into the season.

This is it though. This is the team that’s suppose to win it all. And I just don’t see it.

The trade won't be noticed until the playoffs and we'll see if we take the next step... But last year we weren't that far off from the conference finals but the injury's were too much... I think a lot of the impulse in trades is a result of ihart leaving which was an overreaction imo...having two really good centers was a luxury... It's not like we have a bum point guard running the team... Why is the center spot so important...We lost a legit backup center who can start for most teams...don't see why we need to make some drastic trade for a backup center... I know Mitch is always hurt but you can put the rook hukporti there or even sims...and I think we signed another center recently too...

From what I saw lats night, a lot of 3 pointers and not getting to the basket as much. I know Hart is playing the "Draymond" roll or at least that's what it looks like but he gotta attack. But this is also preseason and a new group of guys, so who knows.

From what I saw lats night, a lot of 3 pointers and not getting to the basket as much. I know Hart is playing the "Draymond" roll or at least that's what it looks like but he gotta attack. But this is also preseason and a new group of guys, so who knows.

I wanted Hart to start because of the rebounding and hustle but maybe he's better off the bench as the first wing. He'd be truly playing to his strengths with the second unit.

Thing is we dont have anyone that can replace him in the starting lineup. Do you throw Shamet out there in the Donte role? Idk

why can't precious play the 4? He doesn't need the ball much and can rebound and defend then you have hart be a spark off the bench... hart starting at the 4 is a real small lineup too

Back
Top Bottom