Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would anyone want to play with Randle? Mf is a cancer man ... dude had Cam wide open and he continues to dribble to a TO.

Amazing what these kids can do when playing together ...

I would of have been good with

Duece
RJ
Cam
Obi
Mitch

Rose
IQ
Grimes
Sims
Isaiah

What do you mean? Obi playing well, so naturally Thibs subs in Randle. That’s how it’s always been.

We ALL win if Cam is playing to his potential and actually getting a REAL opportunity…

But don’t think that’ll stop me from pulling YALL’s receipts for the takes on Cam…. :lol:

That day is coming :lol:

1668601149074.png

Didn't watch the game, but from reading comments it seemed like a lost cause at first and then a W.

Good to read/see Cam getting better and more comfortable out there. He can be an X factor that we need.

We definitely need to hire a new school coach. I don't see how the front office doesn't see that.

You guys think picking up a veteran to mentor RJ, Cam and them, would help their game and also keep them accountable, like how Haslem does for the heat?

Fell asleep by halftime but saw Jericho flourish and Evan get the DNP :smokin. Like someone said earlier, the rotation too big. I’m good with Evan and Grimes not getting minutes at this time.

We ALL win if Cam is playing to his potential and actually getting a REAL opportunity…

But don’t think that’ll stop me from pulling YALL’s receipts for the takes on Cam…. :lol:

That day is coming :lol:

the issue with him as always been his drive. maybe RJ's work ethic is rubbing off? maybe its just getting more minutes? he was getting good minutes on the Hawks, so i dont think its really the latter. playing with your friends makes things easier. RJ REALLY has to work on his efficiency though. i'm glad his FT shooting got better, but his shot selection at times is horrible.

Looking at RJs draft .. man ... like man ... I'm more hurt we struck out on Morant than Zion. Lmao

I mever thought Morant would be that good to be honest. We can glorify RJ but he aint doing what the top 2 cats are doing ... at least not yet and it hurts.

Reddish has been balling

This is interesting

WAR leaders in Eastern Conference this season
Fhsl4BQXoAEkUKV

Fhsl4BQX0AAYrTo

Can someone pull the stats? Is RJ a worse finisher this year than last year?

I couldn't find the restricted area percentage advanced stats

I only can find 2P%

Last season: 5.0/11.3 44% 2P
This season: 5.1/10.6 48% 2P

Looking at RJs draft .. man ... like man ... I'm more hurt we struck out on Morant than Zion. Lmao

I mever thought Morant would be that good to be honest. We can glorify RJ but he aint doing what the top 2 cats are doing ... at least not yet and it hurts.

yep.,huge drop off after #2. figures the knicks ended up at #3. it was THE year to stake a claim.
just bad luck, more of the same, etc

Back
Top Bottom