Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll give it till Jan 2023 before I flip on RJ. We know he puts the work in, maybe the trade rumors messed him up or maybe he got some personal **** going on.

We kinda know what he is right now. An inefficient volume scorer.

I would like him to crash the boards better though. You can contribute in other ways if your shot not falling.

I hope that the Warriors don't take their wrath out on us and turn their season around starting tomorrow night.

Hopefully we can stop being allergic to Nationally televised games and stomp out a shaky team on the verge of falling apart.

I'm tired of us getting run over on National broadcasts and being the joke of social media for the night.

Dudes gotta come out the gate with passion and grit.

I dont thinl half of the comments regarding RJ here are serious. Like I read them and I take them as jokes because he has been playing like trash.

One can't even make a realistic observation on how much better Ja had been than RJ because thats a hot take.

Anyways, RJ needs to figure it out, whatever it is... people need to stop making excuses for him. He sick, he is tired or he is tired because he bas to pick up Brunsons D, etc. I get it, we need to stop ****ting on our guys .. Im a main advocate of that. However, he is not performing and if you're a NY sports fan you already know ... no matter who you are, as a matter fact the bigger star you are the bigger criticism you'll get for not performing.

I remember when Jeter towards the end was not performing and mad people were talking about pulling him or calling for his retirement. It is what it is ...

RJ had the same thing last year when he was playing while sick and came back strong. People just here to b*tch because of the team as a whole struggling to actually perform.

Gladly continue the GM 🧢 talk, be it in here or the other thread, boss. Not mines:
09F69524-03B4-433D-AB16-98682527D355.jpeg
Obi gets his starting spot

Gladly continue the GM 🧢 talk, be it in here or the other thread, boss. Not mines:
09F69524-03B4-433D-AB16-98682527D355.jpeg
Obi gets his starting spot
I mean ..no Knick fan would knock this, but you're just as delusional as the Lakers fans.

However, with CP getting older and the larger contract Booker has, they are win now .. so it would make sense for them to get another option.

I'm on board. Call Leon!

I’m not saying RJ is going to be a perennial all star or get us to the promise land, but the consensus in here is that we don’t develop home grown talent. Then, in the same breath, RJ is buns. How sway? Like I’ve said, he’s definitely playing bad, but let’s not act like he wasn’t getting going before this road trip. To say those stats were just inflated is pure hate. Quickly always looks off players, but again one game and the narrative changes. Cam needs to keep it going. He’s even more inconsistent than RJ, but you’re right that he doesn’t have the same green light.

I’m not saying RJ is going to be a perennial all star or get us to the promise land, but the consensus in here is that we don’t develop home grown talent. Then, in the same breath, RJ is buns. How sway? Like I’ve said, he’s definitely playing bad, but let’s not act like he wasn’t getting going before this road trip. To say those stats were just inflated is pure hate. Quickly always looks off players, but again one game and the narrative changes. Cam needs to keep it going. He’s even more inconsistent than RJ, but you’re right that he doesn’t have the same green light.
People are impatient. It took Jimmy Buckets 4 seasons to even average 20ppg. Kawhi took 5 szns. People saying that this is RJ's ceiling are kinda dumb he has time to improve. Fans just pissed that Zion, Ja, and Garland are balling out. And tired of this "we should've gave up RJ for Donovan". We were never gonna get Donovan because we refused to do the trade swaps that the cavs were willing to do let's be real here.

I’m not saying we should praise him. I’m just saying that the stance we have for these guys is hella wishy washy and the hot takes are hilariously emotional.

I’m not saying we should praise him. I’m just saying that the stance we have for these guys is hella wishy washy and the hot takes are hilariously emotional.
that’s literally any passionate sports fan base man

dudes in here shouldn’t be getting tight over others rightfully getting more and more down on RJ when he hasn’t shown us **** to be hopeful for

We want this crap ? come on man
The team needs a 9 man rotation right now. Addition by subtraction with the scrubs. I’m looking at those picks like hell yea I can add that to the package later on.

The core 3 are just entering their primes in a couple szns. And ofc I wanna see what Deuce develops into. So I’m taking every win and loss in stride for this year.

Is there a disconnect between coach and management at times? No question. I would also say these young players have developed during their time here much better than the previous crop of youts with those clown *** HCs.

Knicks fans including Dolan never think about later on & always want that instant fix. That has been the problem this whole ******* time. Son has calmed down and is going with the plan. Leon has the power to end the playoff run and get everyone pt. I’m waiting on him to do his job b4 ending this coaching ‘ship unless there’s a better resume out there right now.

And y are u expecting other individuals to go with ur program of dumbass reactions game to game floodarea floodarea ? Every week is another fav player or worst enemy. U were one of Cam’s biggest haters but u genuinely don’t know **** about this so I’m over it :emoji_handshake: If man wanna call something how he see’s it, the law allows him to let it be heard.
Again, imo u are the biggest 🤡 on the squad so come back or not enjoy this day cuz it’s Friday Night Knicks tonite!

Would kind of be mad if we dumped IQ and Rose because of a Glut at the guard position but Evan is still around. Rather attach one of our trash 1st round picks to get rid of Evan before I get rid of IQ.

Quick has been my first choice for trade bait amongst the youts. I don’t think he’s needed here so I’d rather they don’t but it’s not like he’s a bad player in his role right now.

Alladem need to be more consistent in their play but it’s a process.

Fournier, Rose and Randle can go... but if Randle is untradeable Im fine with moving just Fournier and Rose... then you can split bench playing time with the PG and SG with IQ, Grimes and Duece

Back
Top Bottom