Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You taking RJs Contract or IQ for half his contract?

i get it, you dont like RJ. even if the Knicks wanted to, i think they cant trade him for x amount of time anyway, bc its a rookie extension. and no, i wouldnt take IQ for half his contract, bc A i dont like his game and B he wouldn't get enough minutes playing behind Brunson to warrant his salary.

RJ has talent and can be better that he's shown. He's young and locked up. I'll be patient. If his best case scenario is a 2nd star on a championship team I'll be thrilled. If he ends up the 3rd best player I'll be content.

980B32AF-E0CA-4FF9-86B1-8392A791166E.jpeg

Eh, adds another redundancy to the 4. We need to package players for a star. I might take KAT over Randle tbh. We don’t have a low post threat.

Eh, adds another redundancy to the 4. We need to package players for a star. I might take KAT over Randle tbh. We don’t have a low post threat.

MIN: Randle/Fournier/IQ+ 2 First
NYK: KAT / Prince / 2nd Rd pick
🤥

Lineup
KAT - OBI - Cam - RJ - Brunson

Bench
Mitch/Sims - Hart -Prince - Grimes - Rose

And KAT also gets to play close to NJ, he just can’t be as soft here

Last edited:
This FO and coach have a habbit of diminishing our players trade value so much that even if they wanted to trade them, it will cost them.

Evan is at an all time low.

I think everyone knew that either we blow it up and give all our youth and draft for an AS and pair then with Randle Fournier or trade Randle and Evan and develop the youth ... we did neither.

Instead we brought in Isaiah which didn't have to do **** and its getting playing time. Mind blown ... I think the move is Mitch and Sims ....

Now we have a bunch of dudes we really dont want either keeping the youth from progressing or sitting bench unfairly.

Whatever ...

Randle is frustrating to watch ....

This deficit is 90% his fault man. Good lord what a ******* selfish player.

Rowan still can’t throw it in the ocean, while the Warriors use us as their get right game on national TV. Nothing new to see here…

I hope that the Warriors don't take their wrath out on us and turn their season around starting tomorrow night.

Hopefully we can stop being allergic to Nationally televised games and stomp out a shaky team on the verge of falling apart.

I'm tired of us getting run over on National broadcasts and being the joke of social media for the night.

Dudes gotta come out the gate with passion and grit.

Yeaaa...

Rose needs to go ASAP.

He's doing more harm than good and it not that he's that bad, Thibs will just misuse him until he can't anymore.

We can't win with a coach who can't assess and arrange the talent on the roster properly.

It's like we're down 10 points before the tip even goes up by having Hart start, leaning on RJ when he's stinking it up and having Rose be the first man off the bench, playing major minutes.

So frustrating to watch.

Obi missed 2 dunks in the 1st and tripped over his feet in the 2nd. Something is in the water.

RJ be putting up john starks numbers in game 7... the problem with him though is he keeps forcing up 3s even though he bricks it... he needs to take it to the basket more even if he bricks that too... at least he can get to the free throw line more... kinda wish he developed a mid range then the game would come more natural to him... hes not trash but is very inconsistent... I can see why people are impatient with him since he is a #3 pick... but hes still far from a bust imo

Back
Top Bottom