Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Dood that said he cancelled his order from eastbay....I'll pay you $140 shipped for your fire reds if they are size 10.5 or 11 inbox message me.
FOR SALE**JORDAN RETRO III FIRE RED MEN'S SIZE 8**FOR SALE
$150 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER
AIM: Kings1lakerssuck
E-mail: [email protected]

Yea Westbank, you got a bangin broad... that's what's up. PM some more pics homie hahahaa

But why you got random @#%$ Juvenile out?? Feelin the Ghost tho..

^^^ your sig for real??? way too much information chief.... but cool
--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Quote:
Yea Westbank, you got a bangin broad... that's what's up. PM some more pics homie hahahaa
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

My Foot Locker order also got cancelled. Hope the FNLN order goes through, otherwise I have to buy from a re-seller.

2ut6yc5.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ people thinking they ballin' cuz they picked up a couple pairs of tennis shoes...........Step ya life games up peoples.

^ man yall crack me up on here.....good pickups everybody im glad everyone got their pairs that pic with the circle of 3's and the jersey is fire
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9 Pm me for more info and free overnight shipping!

I don't get why you people are crying about the discount if you REALLY love it that much. A big majority don't really care and are putting these 3s as any other. Perhaps its because the 4s and 5s just overdid itself.

I know by status, these 3s are massive GRs. The fact of the matter is, is that people are fussing about small things that dont make sense. Some people are fussing about ordering online, that goes to show you how 'unwanted' and 'how unimportant' these are. I mean I can't stand waiting that long for a shoe I am that PASSAIONATE about. I know a lot of people are not the same.

Clearly though, these 3s are a drop down from previous models. The whole 'consensus' about quality are shared in these as well. They are thinned out in some parts and the material used is similar. As mentioned the tongue shape is wierd @#%$ and the tab lost its sizing as well. Again, I dunno how to compare it to the OGs as I amnot the LUCKY ones like some have self proclaimed to be.

Not sure if you guys noticed but the laces seem to be thicker in material.
-----
It is harsh !

eastbay called to notify me my order was cancelled. dumb @#%$ didnt even give me lik a coupon or something, just said sorry...

anyways, i was part of the ndc late night hysteria so i did get my pair on there
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

2ut6yc5.jpg

that isn't normal

he musta worn these in the rain a buncha times or worn them every day straight or somethin

the flips are really limited??

i wasnt gonna get a pair but decided to copp at around 4pm...went to finishline at the mall at around 630...copped my pair easily...
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

This was my hardest release to buy in a while. I didn't wake up early like I did for the Fire Red V's, and I figured it'd be like the Black V's...Boy was I wrong. Got to Woodfield around 9, Finish Line and Champs were sold out, but Footlocker wasn't open. Waited, was the first in line, and I got the only pair of 10's.
Want some interesting opinions on life?
http://youngmontana816.livejournal.com/

AIM- youngmontana816
[email protected]

i spun the barrel and ordered from eastbay too. checked a few mins ago and it says mine are ready to ship. i'll believe it when i see the box at my FEMA trailer
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

Back
Top Bottom