Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cut my hair lower than usual then decided to wash it RIGHT after the cut... lost all my waves on the top.
I've never understood when some people say this, and never will. You cannot "wash" your waves out. Having waves means your hair is disciplined

to go in certain pattern. I wash my hair right after my cut every time I get one. There has never been any issues. My hair goes right back to where

it was previously. Unless you got a buzz, your waves should still be in tact.

I think thats my prob i need to start washing my hair twice a week put palmade in my hair and by day 4 its smelling like hobo pockets
Do you wash it out regularly? I use pomade, but I wash it out when I get in the shower. My hair never smells. Please do that if you haven't 

No way your hair should be smelling like that.
laugh.gif

Cut my hair lower than usual then decided to wash it RIGHT after the cut... lost all my waves on the top.

I've never understood when some people say this, and never will. You cannot "wash" your waves out. Having waves means your hair is disciplined
to go in certain pattern. I wash my hair right after my cut every time I get one. There has never been any issues. My hair goes right back to where
it was previously. Unless you got a buzz, your waves should still be in tact.

Yea, you can't wash your waves out.

Yeah, it's possible. I cut my hair really low to where the pattern is hardly visible, but it's there. My top (pause) isn't as disciplined as my sides are for some reason so if I wash right after a cut, they may dull out.

Either way, they're coming back in strong.

How do you wash out a natural hair pattern? And what's the difference between washing your hair right after cut or a few days later?

Been rocking the Nas fade with he waves for the better part of 2014.

Thinking about going back to the full caesar

New Pick-Up's:

Wave Builder "Wave Training Cap"

Picked this up from Walmart late last night.

Very cost efficient. Fits snug but comfortable around my temples, forehead, & neck.

I slept with it on last night & must admit, sometimes I forgot I even was wearing it.

Woke up to it being still in place; removed it & seen nice, visible, compressed waves.

"Annie 100% Boar Brush" (Soft)

Stumbled across this OG Annie yesterday at hidden beauty store in a dying urban mall.

From what I've heard, this is the next best thing to the OG Diane brushes that are nearly extinct.

Most choose to buy a Wild Boar brand brush because its more easier to find & is designed to mimic a OG Diane. (I don't know if thats true, I don't own one)

But trust me, if you can find one of these OG Annie's that come in a bag, definitely cop it. 

No new updates? What's everybody up to?

I know I'm trying to start the new year off right by pushing my waves to the next level.

Last edited:
when i wash my **** i just put the shampoo in and brush under the water...then i put some conditioner in and shower..then at the end of my shower i brush again then rinse out the conditioner.

you can definitely wash your waves out if you get to reckless

New Pick-Up: Wav Enforcer #544

I barely ever invest in any 'Cheaper-brand Brushes" BUT... this joint has been getting 5-star reviews from some of the best of em.
So I decided to pick one up.

This mode Wav Enforcerl features 100% Boar Bristle & the "New Spin Technology" which enables you to brush at any chosen angle.
With a retail of $4.95...How could you argue against it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom