Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I been using the Roller coaster waves shampoo ans moisturiser foe about a month and i love it, especially that it doesnt break me out

I'm trying to do a 6bweek wolf. On week four. Can't get my back and sides to lay down for **** :smh:

Was out of town on business...Forgot to bring my Du-Rag along so...

I picked up this:

This that "Any Given Sunday" flow...GO SHARKS! lol

was using coconut oil as a moisturizer/conditioner but i feel like the "results" plateaued so I'm looking for something else

It did make my hair come in thicker and have more natural shine tho so I'd recommend dudes include it in their arsenal

My big bro has that male THOT cut...Crazy how everybody walking round with the "sponge" style. Smh...360s FTW

My big bro has that male THOT cut...Crazy how everybody walking round with the "sponge" style. Smh...360s FTW
Bruh i was out about a week or two ago and pretty much every other male had it....even me 
laugh.gif

I wanna cut it off so bad next week but this girl im talking to said to leave it alone. Im about to say eff it and do it anyways 
pimp.gif

I say bang her out a couple good times ... THEN cut that jaunt down.
Me personally I'm not feeling the look at all. Looking like a shag carpet...lol.

I've heard a couple of Wave morin members saying that they ordered from there. The products are either out of stock or take a while to ship out though.

It's legit I ordered a couple of so many waves du rags from there didn't get the color I wanted because ya most things were out of stock but they ship real fast

A spray bottle, durag, solid brush and moisturizer and/or pomade should have you starting off right :pimp:

I used the milk when my hair was at a lower length a couple months ago. It worked pretty good for me until my hair got to that tweeter stage..washed it one day and had a mini fro :lol:

Back on the wave game after a couple months with a conk.  Forgot how annoying it is to have 270 degree waves and one side not connecting 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be back for my crown in a month, tops

I'm assuming he had his hair straightened then got it braided, took the braids out then laid his hair down with a durag lol

Couldn't find a pic of the pomade I'm using, but it's One N Only Argan oil pomade.

From this line.

onenonly_ban.jpg

Finally got my haircut and it feels great...

i need to build my waves back up. Growing out my hair for the past 1.5 years killed them.

Back
Top Bottom