Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

short wolfing session..probably 4 weeks

after

aint like em..probably going to wolf until school starts again next month

^^^ aint like em???? no romo, but ur sh** is bangin...mine are good, but ill take urs over mine lol

-macNcheeesee

just cut
18057_259000602626_592217626_4508462_1703960_n.jpg

laugh.gif
I tried to bruh..I couldnt last that long plus shorty wasn't havinit with me walking outside looking like the wolfman
and the reason I said I didn't like em..is because I think I got my hair cut too low.I wanted it darker
mad.gif
*grabs brush*
Ill just throw more pics through when I wolf again

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Like i said i would come thru with the pics..

fresh cut

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Gives up trying to get waves. Goodbye my friend
laugh.gif
YA JOINTS IS CRAZZZY. WHAT ARE U USING? CC and Indian Hemp?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I shoulda posted my jawns last week.....they comin outa pocketnow I gotta grease em down tonight

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i'm about to go to basic training so there's been no point of me workin on the waves. I'll get back on here at the end of Oct.

pimp.gif
like i said... back to business.

I had to shave my head last month for a probate... my @*#@ aint been the same since. But I'm coming back. gimme a month and I'ma be gunning for Pablo.

i just copped some 'spinning waves'. my dude said it works wonders. we'll see.
laugh.gif
..come on son
dont ever use wave grease unless you wolfing and the sh' aint staying down at all..
Carrot creme and indian hemp..
wink.gif
.thank me later

Damn! DIdn't even relise we had a 360waves thread Ill come thru tomarrow & show ya how its done

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

i just copped some 'spinning waves'. my dude said it works wonders. we'll see.
laugh.gif
..come on son
dont ever use wave grease unless you wolfing and the sh' aint staying down at all..
Carrot creme and indian hemp..
wink.gif
.thank me later

I have both of them too. I have a good grade of hair, but it seems like only certain parts wave up properly. and spinnin waves, is close to the sameconsistency of carrot creme ie. it's not greasy at all.

my waves are going at a slant. anyway to fix this? or should i cut it all off and start over?

I'm wolfing right now. May give you guys a little update tomorrow. My joints use to be spinning though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom