Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Elpablo got me hype I'm about to go wash my hair after I head out to the beauty supply store to get that carrot creme and indian hemp... I have 2 brushes asoft and hard one but I'm gonna buy new ones and keep these old ones for the shower. Should I brush in the shower with a hard or soft brush? I'malready semi wolfing also

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by hella handsome

about to start wolfin for the christmas break
smh.gif

im about to do a bid once again, when i get out, them 360's gonna be raw

wolfin' season is in full effect

damn fam what happend? and for how long?
laugh.gif
nah nah everythings cool i didnt mean a bid in jail, ijust meant a bid with the brush.
i see you dudes in here spinnin' out of control and its got me wanting to lock myself in my room, watch espn and brush my hair all day

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Elpablo got me hype I'm about to go wash my hair after I head out to the beauty supply store to get that carrot creme and indian hemp... I have 2 brushes a soft and hard one but I'm gonna buy new ones and keep these old ones for the shower. Should I brush in the shower with a hard or soft brush? I'm already semi wolfing also
laugh.gif

but you probably wanna start the procress after a fresh low cut...then wolf from there on out....probably just use a soft one..you aint trying to rip yourscalp off
fading corners and all im still brushin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know the feeling
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ waves tight but u need a new barber,he got your line coming down at a weird angle and your beard is shaped up all crooked

I can't wait to get a cut! I've been holding out almost 2 months just so the waves can be right.

Originally Posted by BKsole

z7mzb.jpg

thats insane my man
eek.gif
sick.gif

I have small tides.
smh.gif
I don't brush though...like ever...unless I'm about to go out. Throw in some Murray's and I'm gone.

14343_596351295384_32300341_34412436_2807452_n.jpg

Originally Posted by FedExciter

^^ waves tight but u need a new barber,he got your line coming down at a weird angle and your beard is shaped up all crooked
thats an old pic from Freshmen yr when I first started cutting my hair

Gve up on waves a long time ago. Thinkin bout gettin a mullet. Straight hair>___

72b1625e1d2cbc30ff65b04811e3737a6d9ad682.pjpg

Alrite guys this how I'm lookin right now.. I'm about to wolf for a month and brush all day everyday. Gonna keep my hair moisturized with the carrotcream and use the indian hemp as daily grease, ima shampoo and condition twice a week also. Ofcourse ima rock the do rag to sleep every night. Will postupdated pics in like a month after a fresh cut. Wish me luck guys
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
y'all tryna violate. Those are my pics before I started the process of tryna get waves I started the day after I posted those pics I'm wolfinright now and ima post updated pics in about a month. Carrot creme and indian hemp
pimp.gif

i have waves but my temple area is a lil lacking. So i'm beasting during the month of Decmber and into the new year.

Yo elpablo when u get a cut that $*** gonna look crazy. Yo I'm thinkin about "360 stylin" pomade cause the hemp isn't thick enough to hold myhair down

Alrite guys this how I'm lookin right now.. I'm about to wolf for a month and brush all day everyday. Gonna keep my hair moisturized with the carrot cream and use the indian hemp as daily grease, ima shampoo and condition twice a week also. Ofcourse ima rock the do rag to sleep every night. Will post updated pics in like a month after a fresh cut. Wish me luck guys
pimp.gif
Joke post?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Alrite guys this how I'm lookin right now.. I'm about to wolf for a month and brush all day everyday. Gonna keep my hair moisturized with the carrot cream and use the indian hemp as daily grease, ima shampoo and condition twice a week also. Ofcourse ima rock the do rag to sleep every night. Will post updated pics in like a month after a fresh cut. Wish me luck guys
pimp.gif
Joke post?

Nah those are pics I took the day before I started to get on my wave grind. The day after those pics I went out and bought carrot creme and indian hemp in like3 weeks when I'm done wolfin and I get a cut ima post pics of how my hair lookin. I started wolfin and brushin like a week and a half ago

gotta update this thread.. will be getting a cut again this coming weekend.. will post pics soon...

beard and waves game gonna be on POINT ... watch

Back
Top Bottom