Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

pimp.gif
..goood %!! FRESH
bout to get on my grind with the carrot cream, Indian hemp and Diane's and wolf for 6 weeks
..im tryna one up yall
laugh.gif

Ya'll really need to put me on...

I finally have the motivation to give this a shot...

Brought a new brush, Indian Hemp, and a Du-Rag...

HELP A N' OUT WITH SOME DIRECTION!?

Just wet my hair, threw some Indian Hemp in it, and began brushing...

so I need some expert help. I wolfed it for like a good three months. got a cut and the waves are looking decent. still got some work to, but the future lookspromising. imma wolf it one more time and i should be good. the problem is ive been buying my brushes at sallys, and the quality is sub-par at best. thesejoints is down right garbage. I go thru a brush in like 3 weeks, w/ all my brushing.

any place online for a new brush or in the east bay area? I cant have all this work go down the drain b/c of a brush. I need a quality one!

thanks

I don't even want super waves like I had before. Digging the understated waves these days. It got to be a task...started feeling like a broad.

There is actually a thread for this...LOL.

But yeah, I remember when I was like this, I was dedicated to. I'm trying to get them back now, but I don't feel like sitting there all day brushing myhair.

about to start wolfin for the christmas break
smh.gif

im about to do a bid once again, when i get out, them 360's gonna be raw

wolfin' season is in full effect

Originally Posted by hella handsome

about to start wolfin for the christmas break
smh.gif

im about to do a bid once again, when i get out, them 360's gonna be raw

wolfin' season is in full effect

damn fam what happend? and for how long?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Was that you that posted in the last wave thread and your #+#% looked like you told the barber to cut the wave pattern in your head?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naa man...that was me...but you dont have the barber CUT a wave pattern into your hair....after you put the wave grease in......have someone basically part your hair in circles. This will put the waves in the pattern that you WANT them in.......instead of brushing and wishing lol

This was last year before i started doing the above............ill post pics after i do it again..........its about a 3 or 4 week process.

NOT FAIR... I wanna get waves like these how can I accomplish this. Btw I'm puerto rican/black with soft hair, got all kind of brushes, and is wave pomadegood?

^ wave pomade is a no no..unless you want your hair shining like Sisqo...use carrot creme and indian hemp
pimp.gif

I been wolfing for the last 3 weeks..no line..no trim..situation is looking pretty disgusting..my girl making me wear a beanie everywhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Was that you that posted in the last wave thread and your #+#% looked like you told the barber to cut the wave pattern in your head?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naa man...that was me...but you dont have the barber CUT a wave pattern into your hair....after you put the wave grease in......have someone basically part your hair in circles. This will put the waves in the pattern that you WANT them in.......instead of brushing and wishing lol

This was last year before i started doing the above............ill post pics after i do it again..........its about a 3 or 4 week process.

NOT FAIR... I wanna get waves like these how can I accomplish this. Btw I'm puerto rican/black with soft hair, got all kind of brushes, and is wave pomade good?
what does this mean??

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ what's wolfing?
growing your hair out fam
laugh.gif
...you want to "wolf"for at LEAST 5-6 weeks...like someone said above..your *$%% will get disgusting
laugh.gif

I just got done wolfing for almost two months
laugh.gif

Like I need instruction you guys
laugh.gif
hair washing patterns all that stuff
use carrot creme and indian hemp
I usually wash my hair a couple times a week now, when I first started trying to get waves on it did it more frequent. I would use an old brush tobrush my hair when washing it too....carrot creme and indian hemp is a good combo..there are plenty of other products that work too though...you just need agood brush, keep your hair moisturized/conditioned ( no need to over saturate ) and wrapped up at night.

continue that process and brush as much as possible. you'll be spinning in no time

Wolfing is basically when you grow out your hair while you train it to lay down (brushing)
I usually wolf every 3 months to make my waves deeper..and brushing when you wash your hair like homie said above is a plus
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom