Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

iMixedi is flicking, does getting those lines cut in your hair work? Has anybody ever done that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

How you sweat out ya waves? What kinda hair you _s got?
laugh.gif

I got the kind-of hair that starts sticking up after having sex and sweatin' is in the equation.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Some of ya'll dudes need to head over to 360waves.

z7mzb.jpg

pict0078tt1.jpg

That is what you call spinning. Yeah some of you dudes waving up, but they lookin all jammed up and unconnected.

Btw, Real spinners don't use pomade.
sick.gif
daaaaaaaammmmmn You on ur Devo shT
devo_main.jpg

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

z7mzb.jpg

pict0078tt1.jpg

That is what you call spinning. Yeah some of you dudes waving up, but they lookin all jammed up and unconnected.

sick.gif
How you do that son?

My %*#! is dippin but now it's to the point where the waves is *%%$@@ up my line. It's hard to explain but because my %*#! is dippin pretty hard ontop, it makes it hard to get that good razor line because I got waves meeting my for head. Anybody know what I'm talking about? If so what can be doneabout this?

WHAT CAN I USE TO WAVE MY HAIR UP + MAKE IT GROW AT THE SAME TIME?

My bad for the caps guys, I been using blue majic, feels the same. hair feels soft but nothin special

anything ? Ima buy it at walmart btw

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

z7mzb.jpg

pict0078tt1.jpg

sick.gif
How you do that son?

My %*#! is dippin but now it's to the point where the waves is *%%$@@ up my line. It's hard to explain but because my %*#! is dippin pretty hard on top, it makes it hard to get that good razor line because I got waves meeting my for head. Anybody know what I'm talking about? If so what can be done about this?

keepbrushin.gif

i think i might just wolf til the end of october. this is my 3rd week with no cut and i usually get a cut every 2 weeks, so i might as well ride it out. mywaves are spinning but i guess it won't hurt.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

WHAT CAN I USE TO WAVE MY HAIR UP + MAKE IT GROW AT THE SAME TIME?

My bad for the caps guys, I been using blue majic, feels the same. hair feels soft but nothin special

anything ? Ima buy it at walmart btw
maybe try some root stimulator products

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

it's easy to maintain if you naturally have good hair and no I am not mixed.
I have "good" hair .. and I still can't get waves. When I did they were lookin like fingerwaves ... hella thick ... eff that.

Back
Top Bottom