**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Another thing if like 50 claims these were all his songs that he just muted his vocals on, and let Game rap on where his "versions" at?

Contracts

I truly believe How We Do and Hate It were his, How We Do is similar to Just a Lil Bit and Hate It was right up his alley from the Massacre era

Don't forget about that RKelly/Game song that sounded like Just A Lil Bit played backwards :lol:

Playas only [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "I'm still fresh like ughh"
Yes, they sounded similar cuz both were produced by storch

also hate it or love it was 50s record, he played it for Dre, who said i need this for Game, 50 took out his verses and let Game jump on em. How we do seems like it was Game's record and he got 50 on it to do the hook. He starts out with "fresh like ugh" cuz the beat was called "Fresh 83" when he was browsing thru dre's stash

Hate it or Love it ended up in 50s hands thru sha money, cool n dre didn't send it to 50 cuz thats when they were ts and the beef was poppin off with joe

50 Cent is Going to Court Over His Instagram Posts

by
Claire Groden
February 19, 2016, 4:43 PM EST

50 Cent might be wishing he had set his Instagram to private.

The rapper is being ordered back to bankruptcy court to explain his finances in the context of his recent Instagram posts featuring himself and stacks of Benjamins, according to The Wall Street Journal. 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, filed for bankruptcy protection in July—halting a suit by Lastonia Leviston that sought $5 million in damages for posting a sex tape of her online.

U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Ann Nevins said at a hearing on Thursday that she was “concerned about allegations of nondisclosure and a lack of transparency in the case. There’s a purpose of having a bankruptcy process be transparent, and part of that purpose is to inspire confidence in the process.”

This week, Nevins is reviewing a debt-repayment proposal to require the rapper to turn over his earnings to a lawyer, who will oversee repayment of his $30 million in debt, according to MarketWatch. Jackson’s lawyers have compared the proposal to “indentured servitude.”

http://fortune.com/2016/02/19/50-cent-instagram-bankruptcy/

:smh: he got caught slipping

Last edited:
50 Cent is Going to Court Over His Instagram Posts

by
Claire Groden
February 19, 2016, 4:43 PM EST

50 Cent might be wishing he had set his Instagram to private.

http://fortune.com/2016/02/19/50-cent-instagram-bankruptcy/

:smh: he got caught slipping

Wouldn't they have to find a way for the money to be real.

Might have to listen to Documentary again, I'm pretty sure Hate It or Love It and WestSide Story the best tracks on there.

Game wasn't with the beefs, I thought that's why 50 dropped him.

Might have to listen to Documentary again, I'm pretty sure Hate It or Love It and WestSide Story the best tracks on there.

Negative 

Game wasn't with beefin with Nas/Kiss/ Fat Joe before his career got fully started, he never rocked with 50 like that to help him n that manner...

Dreams, Start from Scratch, Like Father Like Son, The doc, all better tracks than those imo

Game beefed with others on behalf of the Unit but when 50 started goin at ppl he messed with, he wasnt wit it. Game and D block were cool way before Game met 50. In essence yes thats why 50 stopped messing with him, it was cuz he wasn't playing the part of a soldier

50 knew Game was the "hardest" in the crew thats why he wanted he to ride out on them cats...

Fool actually thought Game was gon beef with Nas on his behalf 
mean.gif

Games manager is really in bucks ig comments going back & forth with troll accounts with zero followers. These old *** dudes with careers & kids have the emotional maturity of 17 year olds **** is sad.

50 knew Game was the "hardest" in the crew thats why he wanted he to ride out on them cats...

:lol:

Easily one of, if not the, best rapper though. Banks was a beast back then.

Or perhaps that's what you meant by "hardest".

But those dudes were going hard on record well before Game was in there.

It seems like people in here are completely forgetting mixtape 50 when discussing "careers".

Last edited:
Biggest rapper at that moment was intimidated by a rapper that hadn't released anything outside of California and had zero buzz. Makes sense. Game fans love to discredit 50 as much as they can.

Biggest rapper at that moment was intimidated by a rapper that hadn't released anything outside of California and had zero buzz. Makes sense. Game fans love to discredit 50 as much as they can.

if he wasn't intimidated then why 50 signed him? dude was getting placements on G-Unit Radio mixtapes and his buzz was growing. let's not forget he had a bidding war going on with Bad Boy, Murder Inc & Rocafella Records.

Last edited:
I got crowned before but I'll say it again. Without 50 game would've been that dude that can rap that nobody knows outside the Westcoast. He would've been Joelle Ortiz. He could rap his *** off but didn't know how to make a song, 50 did that for him/taught him and son took off from there. Musically he shot past all those dudes looking back.

Hahahaha, bidding war? I never heard that. Jimmy Iovine came out and said they had Game for years, he couldn't make a song. They shelved him and were about to release him until someone suggested they have 50 work with him. No matter what y'all say, there is no Game if it wasn't for 50. That's why I respect 50 for not ****** with him after all the BS. I don't respect anyone that bites that hand that fed them. I bought every Game album except for Year of Wolf **** and Doc 2 garbage.

Hahahaha, bidding war? I never heard that. Jimmy Iovine came out and said they had Game for years, he couldn't make a song. They shelved him and were about to release him until someone suggested they have 50 work with him. No matter what y'all say, there is no Game if it wasn't for 50. That's why I respect 50 for not ****** with him after all the BS. I don't respect anyone that bites that hand that fed them. I bought every Game album except for Year of Wolf **** and Doc 2 garbage.
What u mean bite the hands that feed you? 50 got all in his feels and kicked a N out the crew that never wanted to be wit em in the 1st place...

He wont talk to Game cause he's mentally intimidated by him just as he is Diddy, Jay etc...,as oppose to Buck who 50 knows needs him 

guess you didn't know Diddy was on the verge of signing him to Bad Boy before linking up with Aftermath. he signed his deal in 2002.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom