**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Wack is really tripping on this...smh he's acting like meek and for no reason. Buck didn't take any shots or say anything and dude assumed it and went off. Thought better of wack

Here's a lil vid of banks and game 

(Wack dappin up banks)

Game manager seem like a corny *** dude that wanna be famous so bad.

Lately, that's definitely how it's looking.  There was no need to further the line with Buck.   
I think their issues might be resolved thru big u, buck is referring to someone who's lying to wack and game, big u even stated that.

I think their issues might be resolved thru big u, buck is referring to someone who's lying to wack and game, big u even stated that.

Big U wasn't backing down. He basically said no more back and forth on IG. Buck such a clown for running to Big U, like a female.

It's almost like once these dudes get a taste of the social media spotlight it becomes addictive.
Son punched a white kid on camera and bout to try to milk that ****. Time to go back to being a manager

Big U wasn't backing down. He basically said no more back and forth on IG. Buck such a clown for running to Big U, like a female.
u and wack are like brothers, theres no issues between them. they run ish together in la

L

50 lost me man, first, the loose tracks being better than album **** (from 08-now), then, alienating g-unit (eventhough they gotta make themselves hot), then g-unit 2.0? then, not progressing one bit with his sound. then the social media wildin...how the mighty have fallen. His legend ran from 02-06 IMO

A federal bankruptcy judge wants an explanation for his stacks of cash.

50 Cent might be wishing he had set his Instagram to private.

The rapper is being ordered back to bankruptcy court to explain his finances in the context of his recent Instagram posts featuring himself and stacks of Benjamins, according to The Wall Street Journal. 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, filed for bankruptcy protection in July—halting a suit by Lastonia Leviston that sought $5 million in damages for posting a sex tape of her online.

U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Ann Nevins said at a hearing on Thursday that she was “concerned about allegations of nondisclosure and a lack of transparency in the case. There’s a purpose of having a bankruptcy process be transparent, and part of that purpose is to inspire confidence in the process.”

This week, Nevins is reviewing a debt-repayment proposal to require the rapper to turn over his earnings to a lawyer, who will oversee repayment of his $30 million in debt, according to MarketWatch. Jackson’s lawyers have compared the proposal to “indentured servitude.”

http://fortune.com/2016/02/19/50-cent-instagram-bankruptcy/

he needs to leave social media alone, he's making himself look like a fool :smh:

I don't believe 50 cent is broke my any means ... a few years back this dude turned down like 400 mil for the purchased of SMS ... so ...

I don't believe 50 cent is broke my any means ... a few years back this dude turned down like 400 mil for the purchased of SMS ... so ...

a judge just found out he has $60 Million while filing for bankruptcy, so he isn't broke at all. but he's also lying and swore in court saying he was :smh: he's also about $30 Million in debt.

Last edited:
Nobody in their right mind thinks 50 Cent is broke. Fam is finessing the system while giving no damns

Naw he ain't finessing the system. He's already caught up and getting himself even more caught up.

Naw he ain't finessing the system. He's already caught up and getting himself even more caught up.
This 50 everything he do is strategic. Everything is his plan, he never gets caught up evidently. Son is corny and I hope he get 5 years Internet ban

Back
Top Bottom