Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

5035720c38c2cd7c99a6497bcacc8178-getty-79600120bb074_all_star_game.jpg

lebron almost took out jet li with that jump
laugh.gif

Check out lil dude in the corner
roll.gif

I dont even think it was that unfair, but will someone PLEASE post the AI and Iggy "WE GOT ROBBED!" gif. I really think that would help this wholesituation.

Any why in the HELL did Dirk bother gettin in the way, Bron was straight disrespectful with that.

Anyone catch Dwight and Wade going back and forth with other? Looks like Dwight was Fiendin for that ball after Amare got him...and a couple times Wade justlooked him off. On the way down the floor Dwight said something to him and Wade shot something back at him.

I hope that really is Jet Li, because that guy looks just like him
laugh.gif

But do y'all see the asain guy on the far left? He looks questionable.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I called LeBron winning the MVP before the game started

He on the "I'm trying to win MVP every year" All-star attitude. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs went back to the Finals because ofthis dude. He is a damn monstar. That dunk on Dirk...
nerd.gif

Lebron stat line was impressive but its an All Star game, for a starter ast and rebs are not THAT hard. The first half is just lobs and open dunks. I reallydont like Ray but he did deserve the MVP.

NBA always screws things up. First they let the fans vote for all-stars and then they let them vote for the MVP. Way to go stern. From my understanding thefans were upset b/c they felt D12 got cheated last year by the judges in the dunk contest so they thought they would let fans vote. That and they wanted thatmoney from text messages, so dont be surprised if the MVP voting is continued by the fans. This award is going to become a joke much like the starters ( D Wadeis not an all-star starter from the worse team in the NBA)

I watched the game during the boring parts and left the forth quarter.
ohwell.gif

I struggled watching this game without Kobe and the halftime show just put me too sleep.

Lebron's shoes were nice.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@the dirk damage control, dude got his +*% twisted by a pg on a 3 POINT SHOT that +*%is inexcusable
laugh.gif
Him gettin stiff armed by Lebron is whatever, at least he tried to dosomething

laugh.gif
i love disco dirk, but damn the bashing is something else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ whoever said wade is gonna own dirk the rest of his life, and at thedude who said dirk has no fear for embarassment

NBA where dirk nowitzki happens FTW!!

Im glad bron won mvp - he deserved it.
I hate Ray with a passion - but he also deserved it with those 9pts

without shaq, garnett, kobe, tmac, and vince - this all star game felt a little weak

Originally Posted by knightngale

whenever stuff like this happens i just think about how lebron will never win a ring
pimp.gif

damn.... I honestly don't know what to say to you....

jesus...you might as well replace that Team Lakers sig with a Team Kobe sig
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

whenever stuff like this happens i just think about how lebron will never win a ring
pimp.gif

smh.gif

I'm a Lakers fam. When have you seen me stanning kobe? Just cause I dont like lebron and wade?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

pimp.gif

smh.gif

I'm a Lakers fam. When have you seen me stanning kobe? Just cause I dont like hate on lebron and wade?
grin.gif

fixed.

man nash is seriously the man

i feel bad for craig sagers kids, not the first time he's been made a fool on national television

He was keeping them alive...Bron did his thing, but Ray Allen deserved to be MVP...to think he barely made all-star game.

Back
Top Bottom