Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 91 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
I'm a 10-10.5 in most shoes, got these in a 10 and they fit kinda long and narrow. It fit me fine (in a snug way) but anyone with a wider foot would probably need to get the 10.5.

I had a lot of trouble getting my foot inside the shoe also.
same thing my son said. He had a very hard time getting his feet in. Took many attempts. Reminded him of Hypervenom soccer boots.

I'm a 10-10.5 in most shoes, got these in a 10 and they fit kinda long and narrow. It fit me fine (in a snug way) but anyone with a wider foot would probably need to get the 10.5.

I had a lot of trouble getting my foot inside the shoe also.
Thanks! I prob need to go with a 12 then. I have wide feet. Appreciate it brother. Great job on the vids

So what do the statics look like in person?

Is that stupid red/blue iridescence in the upper very noticable?
Screenshot_20180220-080748.jpg

damn i didnt want them before the release but they grew on me, now i want them so bad. is there still places that havent dropped yet? or someone can oop a pair lmao

damn i didnt want them before the release but they grew on me, now i want them so bad. is there still places that havent dropped yet? or someone can oop a pair lmao

The Statics, sitting on the shelves out here in NoVA

Weartesters said .5 size down fit fine those with a wide foot go tts. He’s usually spot on with his sizing.

Its legit, thats the usual line for something hot overseas
It reminded me of the Yeezy lines we see in Sydney.

Wasn't questioning the legitimacy of the lines' existence, just whether or not the video had been cheekily edited to make it look longer (I'm an editor btw and naturally look at most vids with a sceptical eye!)

Edit: either way it's insane

If you mean statics, they are sitting at Champs stores in DFW too

Just got my Bape's delivered from ADC and it's missing the hang tag. Anyone ever had a shoe arrive without one? Is it odd?

Just got my Bape's delivered from ADC and it's missing the hang tag. Anyone ever had a shoe arrive without one? Is it odd?
If I remember correctly; I don't think any of my orders from Adc had a hang tag. I get my Bapes today from sns. I will let you know if mine do.

If I remember correctly; I don't think any of my orders from Adc had a hang tag. I get my Bapes today from sns. I will let you know if mine do.
Thanks. Seems strange to me, I've never had a new pair that didn't have a tag attached to the right shoe.

Greens are the best color way. Definitely getting rocked this summer. I may be 30 and find most of bape’s stuff gawdy and awful.

Was going to flip them then open the box and had a good look and realized craftsmanship and design wise these are amazing shoe in a loud way.

Got that holy size 13.5 lmao

26375818-F79F-4BED-83C6-61A5236F8D7B.jpeg

Better than the Big Bang foams don’t @ me lmao.

Back
Top Bottom