Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Availability of premium 3 stripes models is a serious problem. I generally have to go online to cop as they aren't as widely accessible at the major retailers.

Availability of premium 3 stripes models is a serious problem. I generally have to go online to cop as they aren't as widely accessible at the major retailers.

This was the best season ever, with the harden, clboost, and Dame 3 being on shelves everywhere, but it is a HUGE problem.

This was the best season ever, with the harden, clboost, and Dame 3 being on shelves everywhere, but it is a HUGE problem.
Personally I don't see why finishline doesn't try to counter the "House of Hoops" concept at footlocker, which is exclusively built around Nike with their own similar concept offering more adidas/UA models.

HOH is cool, but the exclusivity to one brand makes the other brands look second-rate to average consumers IMO.

Last edited:
UA is with Champs now, with the Armoury. Adidas already feeds FNL a ton of pure boost and Ultras, so that would make sense.

Those are part of a team colorway I think. Definitely not mi adidas. Not many places had them. Rev Up Sports and eBay had them from what I remember.

Those blue 6s were a mainstay at the adidas tent sales.
I got a pair for $40, love them.

Do you know what type of material it is, looks like mesh right. Heard there's a ton of room in the toe box.

Last edited:

Random question but I wonder why they even have tent sales, couldn't they just sell that inventory through outlets?
Never seen/heard of a tent sale in real life. Is there a way to find out ahead of time that it's happening or you just turn the corner, see the 3 stripes tent and thank God?

Never seen/heard of a tent sale in real life. Is there a way to find out ahead of time that it's happening or you just turn the corner, see the 3 stripes tent and thank God?
eventbrite.com. I don't think there are any listed currently. Might have been discontinued or they only do them in the summer/fall

Back
Top Bottom