OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I'm curious why does that Barneys receipt and front box tag say size 9.5 but your getting size 8.5
I noticed that too. It actually looks like a sticker was ripped off and put back on.

Whatever the case might be though, the shoes themselves are legit.

can anybody else with a pair of zebras let me know if my soles / boost is legit on this pair need to know before I buy em tommorow they look good to me but just need a second opinion

can anybody else with a pair of zebras let me know if my soles / boost is legit on this pair need to know before I buy em tommorow they look good to me but just need a second opinion
The pair looks good to me, though the white stripe seems a bit long compared to other pairs i've seen. Someone posted earlier that their one pair also had the same issue and it was purchased from ADC; though it was left/right pair only.

The pair looks good to me, though the white stripe seems a bit long compared to other pairs i've seen. Someone posted earlier that their one pair also had the same issue and it was purchased from ADC; though it was left/right pair only.
Thanks and yeah from what I've seen on some pairs the stripe on left pairs seem to be a bit longer than the right pair. Its quite strange but I guess it varies cause I seen some stripes curve in and the stripe isn't as long if that makes any sense. Everything to me checks out as legit the seller showed me a picture that its purchased from yeezysupply from his email.

Hey guys,

Need a legit check on these olive Yeezy 350 v2s, please. If you think it's a Feezy, would you be able to explain why? Thanks!

Seller says he got it from a shop called minishopmadrid. Anybody bought Yeezy's from there before?

Will get more pics from him tomorrow. Any other types of shots I should request from him?

Thank you in advance!

View media item 2370471View media item 2370472View media item 2370473View media item 2370474View media item 2370475View media item 2370476

Bump. Added more pics. Thanks!!

View media item 2370690View media item 2370691View media item 2370697View media item 2370706

Urgent legit check please bois.
You need to post better pics to get a real legit check. That being said, I'm already fairly certain they are fake due to the colour and shape of the padding on the inner heel. If you want to get better/clearer pics, then we can revisit this.

Last edited:
You need to post better pics to get a real legit check. That being said, I'm already fairly certain they are fake due to the colour and shape of the padding on the inner heel. If you want to get better/clearer pics, then we can revisit this.
Im currently not home so i cant send better pictures, but the color is good like on other red stripes only bad pics, can try post other pic i have in my mobile. Just need more opinions from my side legit, but what is bad with inner heel?

Im currently not home so i cant send better pictures, but the color is good like on other red stripes only bad pics, can try post other pic i have in my mobile. Just need more opinions from my side legit, but what is bad with inner heel?
In the picture, the inner padding of the heel looks like it's black. It should have a hint of blue.

Hey peeps

Been after some Belugas for a looooong time

Anyway, some dude is selling some locally and i wanna see if these are legit

hes sent me these photos

can anyone let me know ASAP?

wanna buy them this weekend if i get the go ahead

cheers

Originally Posted by davob2428  

can anyone let me know ASAP?

wanna buy them this weekend if i get the go ahead

cheers
Take pictures of the box tag ,inside tag, close up of the boost and closeup of the insole where it says adidas

Can someone do a LC on these?

Last edited by a moderator:
In the picture, the inner padding of the heel looks like it's black. It should have a hint of blue.
Its just of a bad picture, it have good color.(what u saw on other v2s). When i arrive home, i will send better pictures, but actually when you kniw the color is ok bcs bad picture, what is your opinion now?

100% fake do not purchase them the inside tag is completely off there is supposed to be a Male/Male above where it says Ape. Also the EAN PO# doesn't match up with the the inside tag.

Back
Top Bottom