Official AFC West 2011 Season Thread | Week 17: Denver, Oakland to the wire; #1DEN #1OAK #4SD #4KC

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Well we lost Orton sucks, but a bet is a bet change up 2morow %%!%

sig

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)][color= rgb(102, 102, 102)][color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]R[/color]AI[/color]DE[/color]R N[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]A[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]TI[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]ON[/color][/color][/color] 

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Well we lost Orton sucks, but a bet is a bet change up 2morow %%!%
The whole team sucks.
SHUT YOUR PUNK $%% UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ain't no better feelin then the feelin of beatin the Broncos 
pimp.gif

Crazy week 1. Not sure what to make of it with the Chiefs having a poor showing, the Raiders are pretty much looking the same as last year with a great running attack with little passing game. The Chargers with a nice come back victory in the first game of the season (could mean trouble for the rest of the West if these boys start off good and get rolling already). And the Broncos...well, they are still trying to find themselves...

We know what to expect out of the Raiders now (for the most part), we'll see how the Chiefs and Chargers continue to play...I still see this division very much in the air with no clear cut favorite after one game...

I really hope last year wasn't a fluke...I don't know if I can take another 4 or 5 win boring season...
ohwell.gif

IMO, and I think most would agree with me, for the most part the Chargers looked the best in their first game.

lmaooo. someone fell to these damn raider punks in a sig bet already? i did last year. sucks bro.

wait...the sig bet is for a month
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Remember, I'll be keeping track of everyone's bets and putting them on the first post of the thread. I've already updated BIG JUGG's status as wearing a Raiders signature and avatar.

cant be doin any bets just yet. maybe the second round of divisional games. gotta see where our team is first.

I'll be in Buffalo this weekend to watch our RAIIIIDDDDAAAAZZZZZZZ!!!!! should be a great time, looking forward to it.

Jamaal Charles out for the year, Chiefs season is over. Now it's up to the Raiders to keep the Chargers out of the playoffs.

DOG! Why you talkin playoffs after 2 games geez, I hopeCharles have a speedy recovery tho no matter how muchI dislike a team I hate when any player gets hurt for the seasonGO Broncos!!!

Um, because that's what we play for. Every game has playoff implications for us. Last year we dominate the AFC West, but %@#* the bed against anyone else. So far this year. Same story.

You don't think the Broncos are going to the playoffs do you? Hope you saved your money for that Tebow billboard.

Sucks Jamaal is out for the year. Its a two horse race this year fellas. I felt a little cheated when the Raiders lost. And I DESPISE the Raiders hahaha

Ha Ha that's what we play for huh? Well y'all ain't beenPlaying for +%** for a looong time "pipe bomb"!Salute!!!

the new avy & sig got someone alittle up tight
laugh.gif

Ha Ha that's what we play for huh? Well y'all ain't been
Playing for **!* for a looong time "pipe bomb"!

Salute!!!

Look who's talking? Your team has been irrelevant since John Elway started owning dealerships full time.
All your hopes and dreams are in a QB, who can't play the position. He's actually better suited for FB. And the funny part is, you wasted a first rounder on him.
Whatever happened to Slowshon Moreno btw? I would call him a bust, but some people actually predicted he'd be this soft in the NFL. Shameful.

Like I said before, don't break your piggybank for that billboard.

Ha Ha that's what we play for huh? Well y'all ain't beenPlaying for +%** for a looong time "pipe bomb"!Salute!!!
You are a moron my friend.

-Soo... are the Raiders going to be taken seriously now by the rest of the league? Beating the Jets is nothing to laugh at, we handled them yesterday. Down 10 points, it was looking bad, and I'm not afraid to say I was thinking that a blowout could be bubbling at any moment, but we held on and punched back and did our thing. Can not wait to play the Chargers.

-Chiefs remains toast. Cassel has the Chargers on the ropes to win and he tries to force a shovel pass?!?! C'mon, man.

-Denver remains weak. May be their best bet to aim for Luck in the draft, or another defensive player to create a monster D-line.

-Like someone said in the WIR thread, Chargers are some plays away from being 0-3. They haven't been impress so far this season and they're lucking out on Rivers being so good. It's only a matter of time until some team blows them away and the season starts to get away from them.

Back
Top Bottom