Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by The7onius

TJ Detweiler wrote:

The7onius wrote:

TJ Detweiler wrote:

^Your trying a bit too hard with that thesaurus buddy. Sounds like your stressing when you write.

Knew it was coming, i knew some senseless oaf would eventually breakdown because he or she couldn't even begin to understand the basic words im
using, it's ok TJ, i'll bring it down a peg or two so you can participate, funny how the topic is still sneakers but you insist on travelling down
another path, i guess you're one of the minimum wage folk complaining because you can't make ends meet let alone afford a pair of sneakers. wether
i "sound" or seem like im stressing my words, this topic is IX & XIV collezione package, lets try and keep within the parameters ok lil
fella? awesome.

Minimum wage? Please. I got the type of knowledge that will give you nightmares. You don't know the things that I know. I go to one of the top
Engineering schools in the nation so I don't know what your talking about. As for affording these I bought two packs, one for me and one for my little
bro.

one of the top engineering schools?? really?? gosh, scared already, ive been such a fool to even try to belittle you lil guy, and you bought 2 of these
packages? Ballin! i guess i'll just take me and my bsc honors in computer science under a rock because you've certainly out did me, i really don't
want you to strain that inferior brain of yours and totally embarrass me so i'll be the bigger man and let you be. but, before i leave, i commend you on
the purchase for your bro, that's real decent, he was probably ecstatic, being the first decent pair of sneakers he's had, must be bliss not receiving
your cheap hand me downs again. USED to be an electrician, i thought i'd better myself and get a degree, could have taken the engineer route, but i figured
why back track, as for your knowledge giving me nightmares, your stupidity has already done that, sickens me to see some moron trying to use his back of a
matchbox schooling to try to diminish / decry another person, obviously ive rattled your cage, so to speak, be grateful of what you have, which isn't very
much, you probably don't have nothing going for you and your pitiful life will be a misery, but hey, atleast you bought two pairs of the collezione
packages, hoorah
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

i'm just tryna figure out why everyone is catchin so many feelings in this thread. all this e-beefing seems just a bit unnecessary. although we should allbe used to it by now cause it happens evrytime. but it's just shoes guys, relax.
smh.gif

My bad yall...me and agent kinda started goin at it now every goin at it...we good tho...but anyway....quality may not be on point but we gon buy themanyway....case closed

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

^Your trying a bit too hard with that thesaurus buddy. Sounds like your stressing when you write.

Knew it was coming, i knew some senseless oaf would eventually breakdown because he or she couldn't even begin to understand the basic words im using, it's ok TJ, i'll bring it down a peg or two so you can participate, funny how the topic is still sneakers but you insist on travelling down another path, i guess you're one of the minimum wage folk complaining because you can't make ends meet let alone afford a pair of sneakers. wether i "sound" or seem like im stressing my words, this topic is IX & XIV collezione package, lets try and keep within the parameters ok lil fella? awesome.

Minimum wage? Please. I got the type of knowledge that will give you nightmares. You don't know the things that I know. I go to one of the top Engineering schools in the nation so I don't know what your talking about. As for affording these I bought two packs, one for me and one for my little bro.
one of the top engineering schools?? really?? gosh, scared already, ive been such a fool to even try to belittle you lil guy, and you bought 2 of these packages? Ballin! i guess i'll just take me and my bsc honors in computer science under a rock because you've certainly out did me, i really don't want you to strain that inferior brain of yours and totally embarrass me so i'll be the bigger man and let you be. but, before i leave, i commend you on the purchase for your bro, that's real decent, he was probably ecstatic, being the first decent pair of sneakers he's had, must be bliss not receiving your cheap hand me downs again. USED to be an electrician, i thought i'd better myself and get a degree, could have taken the engineer route, but i figured why back track, as for your knowledge giving me nightmares, your stupidity has already done that, sickens me to see some moron trying to use his back of a matchbox schooling to try to diminish / decry another person, obviously ive rattled your cage, so to speak, be grateful of what you have, which isn't very much, you probably don't have nothing going for you and your pitiful life will be a misery, but hey, atleast you bought two pairs of the collezione packages, hoorah
ohwell.gif

You say you will be the bigger man but then continue with your arogance. When did I say I was ballin because I bought 2 packs?? I never think of myself as a so called "baller" many people seem to think I have money because of the things I have but I'm not one to flaunt my stuff because in the end its all material. Maybe you forgot that and have nothing better to do, all i did was make a small comment that wasn't that big a deal, but you escalated this into something bigger why? Don't take your anger out on me because your life sucks and don't even start talking about my little bro saying thats the only decent pair of shoes hes got. What gives you the right to talk about my family. As for your degree, congrats. I'll be the bigger man, you can say what you want I really don't care all I need is my friends and family and thats what I got. Peace
that was touching.

i allways love reading a post in witch people boast about there intelligents then precede to not spell many of the words they yous write.

anyway...getting back to the shoes,just came back from palisades mall,champs still had plenty of sizes,11,11.5,12.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

iron man did you read what i said at all i said people complain about the kicks .me being heated over shipping is irrelevant to your claim.sit back and relax buddy!and please spare us the forced to buy script.your not forced to buy anything you choose to. and you know what the quality is before you buy them so....correct me if im wrong on that lame forced to buy talk.........lol
roll.gif

huh! like JB put a gun to your head and said spend your hard earned money on these crampy shoes.lol your hilarious
laugh.gif

2rggj7p.jpg

I guess you "misread" what I stated. I just find irony in people complaining about people complaining when they are complaining themselves, even if it is on another issue. I guess you missed that. Sit back and relax,
laugh.gif
. I think you need to fall back, with all these dudes gassing you up and cheering you on. I am just saying that people have a right to complain all they want if they feel that they are "forced" to buy these shoes (Notice that I used quotation marks on the word forced, similar to my previous post
wink.gif
hint
wink.gif
). They have a right to complain about quality, they have a right to complain about price, etc, etc. This is a public forum.

I just never understood the "if you don't like them be quiet and don't say anything or stay out of this thread" comments. People that have been collecting for years, are walking away from this because of all these issues. If they feel like voicing their displeasure, let them do so.

As for me, I wasn't "forced" to buy a damn thing, hell I'm not even "forced" to pay retail. Like I stated previously, I got my CDP at a deep discount ($201 Shipped), and managed to quickly sell the XIV that I didn't like immediately. I said it before and I will say it again, Retro IX's for $100, FTW.

Telling people not to voice their honest opinions....now that is hilarious. Kids nowadays, they don't have a damn clue,
laugh.gif

no one is gassed and wow bragging about not paying retail.who cares... i dont pay it either.and really thanks for telling us you whole sneaker bankstatement msummary..it was surely unwanted.man you do have way tooo much time on your hands you should be an english teacher cause from the looks of your replyyou sure write essays well.
laugh.gif
......and wow "kids these days".....oh how stupid. 2 words FALL BACK. ...........oldhead.
wink.gif

Back on topic, had some trouble with FNL online but i finally got my pair i got them for the 262 price tag cause the 20% code and i still hate them, quality iscrap on both and the toe boxes seem real high in both pairs especially the XIV, they have no structure in my opinion. Im thinking about selling retail onlinemaking 60$ and buying an OG real JB QUALITY pair of IX's since the XIV's are an added bonus for the over-hyped IX's in this pack anyways and i gotOG's.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Back on topic, had some trouble with FNL online but i finally got my pair i got them for the 262 price tag cause the 20% code and i still hate them, quality is crap on both and the toe boxes seem real high in both pairs especially the XIV, they have no structure in my opinion. Im thinking about selling retail online making 60$ and buying an OG real JB QUALITY pair of IX's since the XIV's are an added bonus for the over-hyped IX's in this pack anyways and i got OG's.

what he said.........i know this is off topic...but...i hope the fusions dont have the same crap quality...

MY order from finishline came in yesterday and both pairs are flawless
smokin.gif
, no glue stains or scuffs. I Paid $275 Shipped on last tuesday when they restocked. I must say they were way better packaged then the pack i got fromeastbay!
mad.gif
I added the tee to my eastbay order so it would get boxed but itwas waaaay oversized and my jordan box was all torn and smashed.My first time ordering from finishline and it was a good experience. Finishline box was sturdyand heavily taped unlike eastgay.
mad.gif

Finally picked up my pack today, the IXs are
pimp.gif
and I was pleasantly suprised by the XIVs.
happy.gif

...how was the shipment method? because i'm getting mine via UPS and my question is: do they leave it out in your front door if you're unavailable ordo they leave a note for pick up date/ delivery date?

Back
Top Bottom