OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

im glad people sleeping on the AF1 in general...these and the foam series will be looked back at in the future on some OMFG those are fire...especially when the mainstream picks em back up...

i got to my spot at 7:43 am, owner got there at 9:30 and told me that the whole region got their shipment delayed....i'll have to wait. I tried on a 10.5 air force yesterday, so may have to go up to 11 with all these people saying they fit tight. A dude who knows AF1s told me they fit true to size, but I'll take your word for it.

I got a 9.5 and a 10 which are my sizes and neither one of them fits right...the 9.5 is real narrow and the 10 is really big for a 10

if you all are still looking for the Denims, check out soleboutique.com...they still have sizes 10-11 available

actually didn't get em once i tried to checkout didnt't let me funny thing is i called nds 10 mintues ago and they didn't have em now that i try there sold out smh 

Got my sz 10 on NDC. I just barely got on my mac and 2 seconds later ...BOOM...got the Nikestore tweet!! Woot..wott! Can't wait to see these in person!! Now on to the TRUE BLUES next weekend!

sold out already 
sick.gif
  I'm not suprised though....

yoooooooooooo Speedy what up!

Denims are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but not worth retail since most AF1 "Supremes" or "Premiums" hit outlets eventually

Originally Posted by CEE 82

if you all are still looking for the Denims, check out soleboutique.com...they still have sizes 10-11 available
Thanks alot just got my order through if i could i would tip ya.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I just paid $320 for two pairs.  Would have loved $141 for a pair from ndc,  but $160 isn't too bad for missing out on.

I don't mind paying 160. The chance of your order going through for 141 was slim to none... ... ... then you have to go back to EB where prices are then set at 200+.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

pimp.gif
Your welcome

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

trust me dude...true to size. i been wearing af1's since 02

everyone is saying they fit tight though. I believe you and my other source that they fit TTS, but if they do fit TTS, why are all these people saying they are tight and people should move up half a size?

Back
Top Bottom