OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I ended up scooping up a pair despite the midsole color. I'll just look at'em from top view. 
laugh.gif

I'm a little more excited about the tan suede pair that was posted earlier. Any new info would be appreciated.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by five30

I ended up scooping up a pair despite the midsole color. I'll just look at'em from top view. 
laugh.gif

I'm a little more excited about the tan suede pair that was posted earlier. Any new info would be appreciated.
smokin.gif

they're supposed to be out right now already at Nike Sportswear stores.

EDIT: five30, thanks man, I appreciate it.

Can anyone tell me whether to size up half a size or go TTS. So far I have a bunch of people saying size up, but two EXPERIENCED heads saying TTS, I dont know who to go with.

elcerrito91 - Thanks, man. My dumb*** skipped over that info and went straight to the pic. I appreciate all the other info you've been posting as well.

Just picked up my size 11 denims at CRSVR_SB this morning around noon. My boy said they had a few pairs left in the back sz. 9-12. They accept phone orders so check them out if you guys are still looking for these for retail. Their number can be found at CRSVR.com...had to spread the word to the NIKETALK fam.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if this was 4 or 5 years ago i would have picked them up

What does that mean? I copped white foamposite force hi's today...probably scoop denims tomorrow...very clean in person....

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

What does that mean? I copped white foamposite force hi's today...probably scoop denims tomorrow...very clean in person....
maybe it means he grew outta uptowns and they werent in for him anymore. When I saw that post I wondered why too.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

$200 shipped. He went from 160 to 185 overnight
The funny thing is........sizes still being sold
lowest is $162.50 on ebay now....I wonder if house fly will try and beat that now.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

maybe it means he grew outta uptowns and they werent in for him anymore. When I saw that post I wondered why too.

he copped foamposite forces tho

hmm, then I have no idea why he said that then....how do these fit? Are they more narrow than typical uptowns or what? I think the narrowness is the reason people are sizing up half a size. Is this true or what? My shop had their order delayed...hopefully will get em soon.

^I compared them to the other AF1s I have and they do look more narrow. I went .5 up only because they were out of my regular size and they feel fine. I honestly think you'd be good either way though unless you have wide feet.

Originally Posted by you go boy

what is the tongue supposed to represent in regards to the denim concept

i've always wondered what the whole shoe is supposed to represent. the hangtag says 1972, so I think the whole shoe is supposed to just be a tribute to Nike, nothing really specific. Anyone have any idea?

LOL, the concept of the name tag is too duplicate the label sewed on every pair of Levi's.
Since they're denium kicks they pay tribute to Levi Strauss the biggest denium jean company in the world.
The Nike Company was established in 1972. The label on Levi's denium's has "Levi Strauss & Co. San Fran, CA established 1873".
It's a marketing ploy and sorta joke.

All those nice photos above have me drooling. Now I gotta wait until the holiday weekend is over before the damn kicks even ship.
I'm sure I'll endure even more torture as many more AF 1 denium photos are posted on NT.

it means i could care less for this release 
and before i would just buy to buy now i buy what i really like 

i like the air force 1 foams alot 
thats because i have always been into foams 

the only low top air force i wish i got was the cartoon af1's from the life strong pack a few years ago

or what ever the pack was called 

Back
Top Bottom