OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Doh!! It's cool if you're reminding someone who already knows about JJ where to look, but cracking the code just gets more people up on what is a great place to find random restocks and makes for an awesome plan B when the more commonly used sites sell out in the first couple of hours.

i hear you but i disagree. That aint what NT about imo.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Mad I didn't scoop the Strickland's.

You might want to find a pair ASAP, before resellers start jacking up the prices. The leather on these is. 
pimp.gif

391899_2216019964503_1367716808_32091671_16078538_n.jpg

I picked up a pair of 2004 Lux (snake skin) for a dollar on ebay. They're a little scuffed on the toe and heel, but for a dollar, I don't think I couldn't pass them up.

damn those stricklands are sickkkk. any other places to cop? didnt see them on jj...theyre hitting for 180 on the bay =/

Are the AF1 duckboots true to size???

I read a couple reviews on NDC and they said go up 1/2 a size but I wear a 12 and I haven't seen any 12 1/2.

I like those waterproof lows, I've been trying to find a pair in my size that aren't beat the hell. Those VT do fit well with that collection.

those look very well done !! Did you go with any of the wool options? would love to see some up close pictures

Originally Posted by davecfprez

those look very well done !! Did you go with any of the wool options? would love to see some up close pictures

nah no wool didnt like the limited color selection with the wool to be honest

shoes are all suede sans the toe box and the swoosh is that towel like material forget the name

but the quality is top notch i must say better than a lot of retail forces ive seen

ill try to do some more detailed up close shots later i just did that fast with my iphone

Damn, didn't realize that they were killing the AFI ID's so soon. I've had a 2nd pair in my cart for 5 days, trying to figure out if I should get them. All gone now!

Peace,
J

I kinda like the white midsole on the VT's as opposed to the monochrome color the Bobbito's seem to have.

Midpanel on the Bob's is dope though.

Co.Jp Wheat AF1 Low > all.

Back
Top Bottom