OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

hardest air force I's in da hood right now are those olympic air force I lows....joints is gettin cleared out everywhere w/ a matchin blue yankee....

I went ahead and ordered a pair of those medal stands too. I seen them in person a few days ago, and could not pass them up.

I slept... Literally... And missed these on NDC. Anybody know of a place to get a 12? (besides that overseas site)

Almost bought my first pair of AF One's with the Navy Medal Stands this morning.

$200 was a bit too much, plus, I'd feel bad wearing them with the clear soles.

I think there was something about it in the thread, I know I saw it at least once before either here or on a blog, Limited to 2 shops initially then getting a wider release mid-August.

thoses are the bespoke joints....damn nowhere haha the price for theses jawns probably sky rocketed

Copped the medal stands at NTLV, they should be doing phone orders in the morning if anybody's still looking.

^^^I agree. One of the best GRs I've seen in a long time. There's two other pairs in that pack, all 3 look good but that imperial purple one is by far my favorite.

Damn.. I didn't pay much attention to the medal stands cause' of the 200 dollar price tag... but all that 3M.... very nice :pimp:

Side note, I got my YOTD's from Nicekicks for 50 bucks off. They shipped loose in the box and came here pretty banged up. Fortunately, the shoes look great though..

They could of used some air bags or packing paper... cmon man...

^^^lol, damn, they might as well have not even double-boxed. There's a chance the box could have already been damaged in their stockroom or something before they shipped it out. I got a pair from someone a while back, the shipping box was like 2-3 x the size of the shoe box and it got ruined. Like, worse than the box on my Bordeux's that were shipped from overseas wrapped in paper.

Back
Top Bottom