Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
cant tell how the leather looks, if it looks good then they might be a cop for me but still doubtful, that blank heel is dragging me in though

Is the leather waxed?

Just give me some breads and I'm done

These 2014 BHM Jordan 1's look more like mids than Highs... Would look pretty good with a  black lace swap. And a BLANK heel. Still on the edge, probably will cop. 

Via: SC
Oh yeah, much better pic than the one I first saw. Laces, liner, swoosh, all looks good. Definite cop.

^ Yea these going on the DL by the looks of it, they flogging the oreo V release so hopefully these go unannounced.

Would have been better if some of the mid colorways were highs :smh:

Couldn't agree more. Since they are back to producing highs why not make it the same for all. I would have bought these if they had a higher cut (closer to og).

Doesn't take away my love for 1's though haha.

Couldn't agree more. Since they are back to producing highs why not make it the same for all. I would have bought these if they had a higher cut (closer to og).

I was about to buy the second one as soon as I saw them but realized they were mids and had to pass
mad.gif
 (but damn the colorway is nice and material looks on point)

As for that first picture, saw someone post that they would cop as consolation if they don't cop breds...not sure how you can compare both 
laugh.gif

Did anyone get their Gucci 1s yet? Mines on the way from NDC and im hoping it's the same quality as the 08s

Will be copping these regardless. See you at the sales rack

did these release? not tripping off the mid vs high. I love I's, even the lows

I was about to buy the second one as soon as I saw them but realized they were mids and had to pass>:  (but damn the colorway is nice and material looks on point)
As for that first picture, saw someone post that they would cop as consolation if they don't cop breds...not sure how you can compare both :lol:
Did anyone get their Gucci 1s yet? Mines on the way from NDC and im hoping it's the same quality as the 08s

Check the thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/573985/2013-gucci-1s-cyber-monday-115-ndc-link-on-pg-1/0_50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom