Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah a lot of the ebayers that were selling fake royals got 100% positive feedbacks & some got 100+ so just be careful

Other than bad production dates I looked to see if they had multiples if they did I stayed away, nobody has a fsr of royals. I believe most know and don't care. I had a few people tell me so when I suggested that their pairs were fake

Am i the only one struggling to find a legit authorized pair of royals? A lot of sellers state their pair is 100% authentic but the size tag looks off from my store bought pair. :smh:

I take it from your username you're a filipino? If you are currently in Ph, sulit.com has a bunch of sellers with legit royals. Ranges from 14,000-18,000php (320-400usd). I can't spend that much so up to this day no royals for me.

Yessssir. This man knows his royals. I see him in the legit checks all the time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 just trying to help out...& help em get their pair.. i dont really do L/Cs...especially thru pix.. just these... lol

my fave release this year thats why

Last edited:
Hell no. In the long run they'll be almost the same, so day off Id trade one pair with cash on top.
this

most think they can trade breds straight up for royals, depends who you offer that to, they might take it. 

DS pairs of royals might be drying up so at best  a vnds pair for breds could be the deal going around. 

I bought a pair of Royals from EBay from a seller with the most pristine track record.  They were so close to the official US release that when taking them to Flight Club or Nike Store the staff could not tell the difference when matching the ones I bought with their own pairs.  Finally when I went to another big name sneaker spot in NYC the guy was able to note the difference on the inside of the top lid cover, it had a red stamp which he told me was the mark of US Quality assurance.  The only other thing was the packaging of the cardboard on the inside was sturdier for the official release and the box size was slightly different.  It was so hard to tell the other slight differences that I'm pretty much done with ever buying from EBbay unless a receipt comes with the pair (oh yeah needless to say I got the seller to give me a refund b/c I paid a pretty penny).
dude- seriously? the inside of the box and slight diff in packaging was the only differences?

FC and Nike Store basically said they're legit?/

You're tripping- like so many others- the world outside of USA is not an evil, crazy world where everything is conterfeit and dodgy.

Go outside- travel, learn about the world and maybe you'll realise how ridiculous you're being.

I'd say man at 'big name' sneaker spot was pulling your chain- probably to fleece you of your legit shoes homie.

My pairs came from a connect overseas without receipts. Thats not uncommon. ive listed a pair to see and half the questions ask about it. mine are def legit and i take good pics if need be. you have to learn the shoe better to make an informed purchase. its the Kanye people i feel for cause they just buy whatever cause of him and really dont know anything. then they get caught up in the the greatness that is this forum and decide to get in the "game". Sooner or later they run from gettin getting screwed on a purchase or schooled for not being more aware. be aware.

Hey guys does anyone have an idea of the price range for Knicks and black toe Is? I've been looking to get both for a while

Last edited:
I bought a pair of Royals from EBay from a seller with the most pristine track record.  They were so close to the official US release that when taking them to Flight Club or Nike Store the staff could not tell the difference when matching the ones I bought with their own pairs.  Finally when I went to another big name sneaker spot in NYC the guy was able to note the difference on the inside of the top lid cover, it had a red stamp which he told me was the mark of US Quality assurance.  The only other thing was the packaging of the cardboard on the inside was sturdier for the official release and the box size was slightly different.  It was so hard to tell the other slight differences that I'm pretty much done with ever buying from EBbay unless a receipt comes with the pair (oh yeah needless to say I got the seller to give me a refund b/c I paid a pretty penny).
Dude lied to you.

Hey guys does anyone have an idea of the price range for Knicks and black toe Is? I've been looking to get both for a while
I never see Knicks going that high above retail, usually like $160 on average. Black Toes are usually at $200-$220.

Did anyone get the Suns 1 Mid? I saw them at a spot for $40... still passed. I will say the leather was really good on them though. Same for the sonics pair.

As mentioned, become informed. Stamp in box and very very minor differences does not mean the shoes are fake. Shoes released overseas are not governed to the same rules in the states. Every shoe has minor differences. It is called imperfections. I got retail shoes without stamps in box, stamp under the insoles, etc. All boxes in the same era do not line up. How do I know...3 walls full from top to bottom with jordan size 14 boxes. They are not all cut the same. Once people come to realize things are made overseas and is also sold overseas as well as the states, this legit mess will stop. If you need a magnifying glass to say one thread is off.....it is legit. Lord knows i have probably over 100 retail pair from ndc, fsl, fl, fa, champs with crooked stitching, jumpman off centered, bad glue jobs til someone looking would say fakes. Not. Just sloppy craftsmanship. I guarantee, if you see anybody with some rare heat like paranormans, crew pit oregon 3's etc. That are not endorsed by jb or nike or family or friends of those endorsed by nike or jb.....they got their shoes from a seller overseas. And guess what....if you know the right connect overseas, they are legit

shadows are prob the best shoe to pick up after RD , cuz they are about 20 bucks over retail.

Nothin like a good solid pair of ones. I sized 1/2 and added a zoom air and nows its an unbelievable beater 
nthat.gif

As mentioned, become informed. Stamp in box and very very minor differences does not mean the shoes are fake. Shoes released overseas are not governed to the same rules in the states. Every shoe has minor differences. It is called imperfections. I got retail shoes without stamps in box, stamp under the insoles, etc. All boxes in the same era do not line up. How do I know...3 walls full from top to bottom with jordan size 14 boxes. They are not all cut the same. Once people come to realize things are made overseas and is also sold overseas as well as the states, this legit mess will stop. If you need a magnifying glass to say one thread is off.....it is legit. Lord knows i have probably over 100 retail pair from ndc, fsl, fl, fa, champs with crooked stitching, jumpman off centered, bad glue jobs til someone looking would say fakes. Not. Just sloppy craftsmanship. I guarantee, if you see anybody with some rare heat like paranormans, crew pit oregon 3's etc. That are not endorsed by jb or nike or family or friends of those endorsed by nike or jb.....they got their shoes from a seller overseas. And guess what....if you know the right connect overseas, they are legit
 i've gotten 3s where the whole back is sideways, we just have to know what to look for & proven methods 

one just pm'd me & said he returned a pair Royals he got off ebay for under $300, because it was 9/13

but i checked & it was legit & it was 9/13 but not 9/13-11/28, it was actually a pretty good deal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom