• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan 1 "Mid City Trek" 

Another new colorway. Similar to the 2014 BHM 1s. I kinda like the new tounge tag and wings

^the color, mix of materials, and waxed laces are nice. that tag looks awful
I agree that the materials and colors are nice. I think the tag isn't bad but would look better if it was a little smaller

Left is the 2008 Premier Highs and the right is the 2013 version

Left is 2013 right is 2008

Neither the same material feel nor color shades. 08>13

I'm not surprised, as the years pass JB gets worse in quality. I can't believe it's been 5 years since the first time they released. I remember looking at these and the Max Orange 1's in athletes foot like it was yesterday

Last edited:
JB got fat over thanksgiving.
laugh.gif

well he gained a few from 08 to 13

Am i the only one struggling to find a legit authorized pair of royals? A lot of sellers state their pair is 100% authentic but the size tag looks off from my store bought pair. :smh:

Does anybody knows if Roberts Wayne gonna release this shoe (1's Black - Red)? Thanks.

Last edited:
Am i the only one struggling to find a legit authorized pair of royals? A lot of sellers state their pair is 100% authentic but the size tag looks off from my store bought pair. :smh:

A lot of sellers don't even know it themselves that they are fake. Either that or they know the truth and are purposely trying to cheat you

A lot of sellers don't even know it themselves that they are fake. Either that or they know the truth and are purposely trying to cheat you
yeah a lot of the ebayers that were selling fake royals got 100% positive feedbacks & some got 100+ so just be careful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom