Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
raises hand, me too. i gave up really bc u never know...

looking for a sz9.5
a 9.5 just ended.. 345

right now theres none on the e.bay thats legit...unless you like that consignment store price

Last edited:
:smh: didn't understand anyone sleepin on shadows.... But y'all did. Scooped my 2 on rd and haven't worn them yet. Waiting for the right time :smokin

Crazy how fast those Is sold out on Shelflife! :wow: doesn't surprise me one but tho just shows how crazy stuff will be come RD but did anyone here order a pair from them?

ShelfLife is legit, visited their retail store back in the spring when I went to South Africa, cool people there :smokin

Just a curious question:

Shadows or Laneys, which one would you pick?
I think we all know the answer to this one >D but I would choose te shadows easily because it goes with so much more but the quality is good on both and I think anyone would be happy with either or

if you like them both then its up to you, i personally think they could have done much better and mayde them a white based shoe with the yellow and blue accents and then i might have bought them but those loud colors all over are not my thing.

Just a curious question:

Shadows or Laneys, which one would you pick?
Shadows have OG and versatile look going for them. I'd go with shadows. But Laneys are extremely nice man. The blue really pops and it has great quality. Just harder to wear with a lot of outfits.

e564fba4_image.jpeg

I'm gonna end with a pair thanks to you and all your pics :smokin & :smh: ... :lol:
:rofl: Thanks fam. I know Laneys aren't really that popular here on NT but in person, I get a lot more compliments on them than my OG colored 1s. A travesty, really :lol:

Could probably scoop a pair off eBay around 100-120 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom