• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yup the chavez is a solid dude.
pimp.gif

Hope all is well with you and the fam brotha

That Kaili_oo1 person is a ****** mark on eBay :lol: 1400 for SBBs, 2500 for banneds, 330+ for Black Gums, 700 for '13 Black Toes, 500 for B/w.......fam said **** FC because I AM FC

I think he just wants people to send offers and go through PayPal so he doesn't have to pay fees. That's why his price is so high so people message him

That Kaili_oo1 person is a ****** mark on eBay
laugh.gif
1400 for SBBs, 2500 for banneds, 330+ for Black Gums, 700 for '13 Black Toes, 500 for B/w.......fam said **** FC because I AM FC
No F's are given.  He'll put up a GR release thats still in stores for triple retail.

He's one of those guys that doesn't want to complete his sales through ebay.

He's probably doing the majority of sales directly through paypal.

No F's are given.  He'll put up a GR release thats still in stores for triple retail.

I see. Dude rather take less feedback than have to put out for fees. I bet if I offered him 350 for SBB he would hit with the corgi line "How Bad Do You Want These" or do you know how limited these were :lol:?

I see. Dude rather take less feedback than have to put out for fees. I bet if I offered him 350 for SBB he would hit with the corgi line "How Bad Do You Want These" or do you know how limited these were
laugh.gif
?
I've never hit him up so I don't know how he conducts business but some people do $200,000 and up in volume on ebay.  Those fees can get up there.

He also already has almost 2000 in feedback 1 more isn't going to make much of a difference at this point.

Last edited:
yeah, DS 10.5. I felt they were worth more. I figured around $1000. FC has them for $1200, so about $1000 seemed right. You just don't see many on eBay that are legit.
You get alot of views, alot of watchers and a few real low ball offers.

Back
Top Bottom