• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok brahs

Where's the best place and price for DS black toes in size 11? Gonna have to just cop em already. Almost caved in and copped another pair of SBB but that would be dumb of me to do that still without black toes

Someone help or guide your boyyyy
Sole Supremacy but as you know the prices are still high.

I mess with SS

but not from buying stand point. I'm looking for straight up price. I'm sure here's deals out there somewhere

I mess with SS

but not from buying stand point. I'm looking for straight up price. I'm sure here's deals out there somewhere

Just saw what you're talking about. Black toes listings in an 11 are like 600. When did this happen? Outlets across USA were getting them a minute ago lol

Last edited:
600 for black toes???

that pretty much answered by question on whether i should sell my DS royals for $800.

Soon enough that may be the going rate but there aren't very many people dropping 600 on black toes... Royals on the other hand, if you can prove that they are authentic then they're going for a grand fairly easily. That royal hype :wow:

Meanwhile sz 10 royals just sitting in my closet because I wear dress shoes to work and just want to sleep in my off days :smh:

I got dem jays though!

Last edited:
People who are buying royals/breds/black toes/shadows for $500+ are crazy..
I'd just wait a few years for the new pairs if I wanted them THAT bad.

You'll be waiting 10+ years for them except the black and red 1's. Those release every other year albeit in a different variation.

2013 was the best year for Air Jordan 1's. That year was a reward for the heads who have loved their Air Jordan 1's as we watched others who caught on late squirm trying to get shadows or royals for sub 500

Last edited:
Come on guys... Black toes ain't selling for $600 and no one has paid that much
Just because a dude got em listed for that much don't mean a damn thing

Come on guys... Black toes ain't selling for $600 and no one has paid that much
Just because a dude got em listed for that much don't mean a damn thing
Idk man maybe not for a 11 but I'm a size 9 and black toes are wicked expensive.... I passed on B grades for 250 in December now I'm kinda regretting it, oh well.

What do you mean by that? He's asking for help.

He means "Sole Supremacy" shill bids - he bids up his own items for a higher price, or even a "high price" so he doesn't have to sell his stuff below rap*sell. He's the only seller on ebay you'll ever see w/ 43 bids on his items 20 mins after they're listed.

weren't the Black toe B grades pretty damn good? Like they shouldn't have really been b grades?

Honestly, every B grade (official, with the stamp) I've ever seen has looked no different from the release pairs. I think the B grades are just the pairs Nike QC actually catches, and most of the time it just seems to be excess glue.

Bruhhh just realized I could fit an 8.5 if I took out the insoles. I've been buying 9-9.5 for the past 10 years.. All those 8.5 steals I've passed up smh

He means "Sole Supremacy" shill bids - he bids up his own items for a higher price, or even a "high price" so he doesn't have to sell his stuff below rap*sell. He's the only seller on ebay you'll ever see w/ 43 bids on his items 20 mins after they're listed.
No, I meant the Sole Supremacy website not that guy on eBay.

No, I meant the Sole Supremacy website not that guy on eBay.

It's the same people

And website is sold out. Wasn't gonna pay $400 anyways
Could have sworn prices were like $350

I always thought he had a bunch of bids because people knew he was legit?

I never once thought he was shill bidding. Didn't think he would really care like that. He's making 15% regardless. But I guess a higher 15% is better

It's the same people

And website is sold out. Wasn't gonna pay $400 anyways
Could have sworn prices were like $350
Oh, try other websites and watch the listing so you will be notified if they are resisted for a lower price.  Hope you find your pair though

Back
Top Bottom