Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All the shirt and jacket talk got me worked up. Bought this.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=201394087889&globalID=EBAY-US

Btw, how much were those tees?

That's The Retro Release Of The Shooting Jacket But Still A Good Price None The Less :pimp:

The Vintage 1985 Tee's Usually Hit For $200+ Depending On The Colorway. It's Hard To Put A Price Point On The Royal And Red Shirts As They Come Along Much Less Often Than The Black/Red Tee It Seems.

I Was Able To Lock All Three In Under The $150 Price Point Each Which I Was Happy With :wink:

Last edited:
That's The Retro Release Of The Shooting Jacket But Still A Good Price None The Less
pimp.gif

The Vintage 1985 Tee's Usually Hit For $200+ Depending On The Colorway. It's Hard To Put A Price Point On The Royal And Red Shirts As They Come Along Much Less Often Than The Black/Red Tee It Seems.

I Was Able To Lock All Three In Under The $150 Price Point Each Which I Was Happy With
wink.gif
Yeah, it has to be a retro, but it's pretty dope for $20. Had to do it.

AND I won't care if it rips or gets dirty.

Thats's a good price for the tees, I mean you would pay more for some supreme tees, and these are much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 , yep, those Blk Metallics are one of the more rare pairs. I've actually held a pair from this dude at a sneaker convention that acquired them from that SunShining (sp?) guy that had that amazing collection of OGs.

I posted the pictures in here, back in May of 2014. Another shot, not my own, below:

Were they a non-USA release...?

I got this wings shirt years ago but it's to small now and I don't have royals lol

Last edited:
Back from my vacation to Cali. Some after pics of my Chi's. Basically brought these, some dress shoes and flip flops lol so they were heavy in the rotation. No damns were given. Missin that west coast weather tho smh.

#teamwearyourshoes

What the hell @ those moldy KOs??

Retailers are NOT happy about this...

500x1000px-LL-d700eac1_ajko.png

Also, these might have just gone from a GR to being limited, if JB has to destroy the affected pairs (assuming a lot of them have this problem). The mold can spread from one pair to another in a batch so this is a HUGE insurance liability for Nike/JB since it could theoretically spread to other pairs of shoes.

Last edited:
^That is true, especially depending on the origin and how/if the mold spreads. Can certainly spoil more than a few pairs.

Back
Top Bottom