Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I honestly feel supreme is just trolling their followers now. Like what random object can we slap our name on and make them go crazy. Laughing all the way to the bank. Probably going to drop a limited #2 pencil for back to school lol

Decided to throw these 2013's in this weeks rotation :pimp:
dce9nl.jpg

Yours look way shinier than mine. Did you put some conditioner on them or is it a filter?

I honestly feel supreme is just trolling their followers now. Like what random object can we slap our name on and make them go crazy. Laughing all the way to the bank. Probably going to drop a limited #2 pencil for back to school lol
Well they dropped a calculator and they've dropped a pen before, I don't see why they don't make pencils honestly.

I like supreme because they make people talk, outraged, go crazy, and confuse non supreme heads.
That's the idea, I believe, and it works. That box logo has great power on the mind.
It's overpriced garbage, but so is nike, but we love it right?

I honestly would have bought if it was a graphing calculator and costed under $200. I have to use a calculator pretty much daily in school but not going to buy items I'm not going to use.

A customer at 21Mercer asked me for help today ... I think it had something to do with the fact I was rocking these today and 2 of the 'athletes' also were rocking SBBs.

Haven't posted an on feet pic in a minute. Hate moving but I'm glad fam and I are finally settled in. Seems like others brought out SBB's today as well 
smokin.gif
 Bout to check out the local mall and nike outlet haha. 

just picked up some laser ones, but would appreciate it if yall could help me out. laser 1 legit checks on NT are scarce, but i know alot of you in this thread have a pair.   I posted them in the legit check (Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks) section.  thanks in advance and i will rep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom