Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Found a pair of sbb locally for 300. Thinking about picking them up but don't know if I like the color way enough to justify paying that much

Found a pair of sbb locally for 300. Thinking about picking them up but don't know if I like the color way enough to justify paying that much
If you don't own a pair yet, I would jump on those ASAP before the seller changes his mind.

You will not regret it. The leather is butter and buns

I said the same ish till I picked up the shadows....

Same here. Traded my extra pair of Chis and I'm very happy w my decision
They're my 2nd favorite behind black/reds

Also just googled that supreme calculator because I thought it was a joke... Smh cant believe people buy into this nonsense

Last edited:
Was FINALLY able to pick up a pair of Chicago 1s for a decent price from Pound for Pound during their 15% off the entire store sale. Been looking for these ever since release day 
smokin.gif

Was FINALLY able to pick up a pair of Chicago 1s for a decent price from Pound for Pound during their 15% off the entire store sale. Been looking for these ever since release day :smokin

How much?? I havent been there in a while.

just laced up my laser 1s for the first time.  They feel nearly as comfortable as my SBB 1s.  IN terms of comfiest, does any have an opinion or preference for Jordan 1s?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much?? I havent been there in a while.
Original price was $350, brought down to $297 after the 15% discount plus an extra $23 for tax. Grand total of around $320. Not bad if you ask me. Not to mention my apartment is a block from there so figured I'd show some support. 

I'd wear my blk/reds & royals more often but i hate when the soles get worn down in the heel area. Its catch 22 because the leather upper look better when beat up.

inb4 pick up you damn feet

Just copped a 13.5 Chi 1 for 300, hopefully they fit good on me, most 1s are tight a little on the sides (usually get a 13)

Back
Top Bottom