Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Oh, you guys are influencing me to secure some Shattered Backboards. Hopefully if I get a job on campus soon I will get them and get the Carmines for Christmas.  
I'm sorry man, How do you not have a job yet? I ain't even tryin to roast on you or anything

He's a college student and classes either haven't started yet or just started. Give him a chance to get settled lol
Still. He coulda had a job the past 4 months
roll.gif

He's a college student and classes either haven't started yet or just started. Give him a chance to get settled lol

Still. He coulda had a job the past 4 months :rofl:

It could be that he doesn't live around his school to do interviews. I couldn't have locked something down before the semester started if I wanted a brick and mortar job.

just laced up my laser 1s for the first time.  They feel nearly as comfortable as my SBB 1s.  IN terms of comfiest, does any have an opinion or preference for Jordan 1s?
My laser 1s are by far the most comfortable 1s i've worn.  My SBBs come in 2nd.  Havent tried on Banned or Bred and Royal 1s so can't compare them.  

My NYC 1s are very uncomfortable which is a shame

all my shoes are different sizes. Lasers 10.5, Laser Customs 11, Chicagos 11, B/w 11, Bred 11, SBB 11.5 so I can't give a fair judgement, but
Laser customs > SBBs > lasers > Chicagos

It could be that he doesn't live around his school to do interviews. I couldn't have locked something down before the semester started if I wanted a brick and mortar job.
Correct, I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle temporarily until I could find a place near campus (they live 30 minutes away).  Friday they found a place for me to stay on campus (temporarily) until any permanent openings come up.  Saturday I had to move into the temporary dorm.  Also the campus is huge and I don't have any transportation to get to jobs outside campus.  That's why I'm trying to find a job on campus.

I apologize for being off topic, now back to 1s.  If the Lasers go down to about $90 to $100 I would secure them if they have the same comfort as the Chicagos.

Just seen a pair of Unauthorized Chicagos on eBay and they showed the Size Label on the box with Chinese script/USA.  You would have to be in a rush to fall for that.

Caught this on twitter (not me selling), seems to be unloading a bunch of 1s that are between sz 11-12. If you don't know what you are getting into, make sure to legit check.

Last edited:
Caught this on twitter (not me selling), seems to be unloading a bunch of 1s that are between sz 11-12. If you don't know what you are getting into, make sure to legit check.

Thanks for posting. I have my sights on those Lance Mountains if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom