• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hate when people don't post prices^
Agreed.. even worse when they post a BIN and they back off when you offer they amount they wanted in the first place.
Thanks for posting. I have my sights on those Lance Mountains if the price is right.
No prob.. hopefully it isn't skyrocketed prices especially since some pairs aren't DS. Always try to negotiate down because no commission or ebay fees involved. Lastly, never do gift payments... Detailed PPL invoices are the way to go.

Last edited:
If your in philly or close there's a chance for the
sbb's and other stuff gonna be a madhouse good luck !

Last edited:
Yall think SBB gonna eventually go up in price?

I know I'm gonna be in the dissenting voice on this but I think SBBs won't go up much more. I think there will be a spike before UNCs drop but will level off quickly after the release to the pricepoints you're seeing now. I think the immediate long term (1-2 yrs) should see SBBs going for 4-500 in the low-end sizes and 3-400 in that 10-14 size range. It's not a classic colorway, nor a new colorblocking ( a la frags) to give it the long-term I wish I kept those dead stocked mindset.

Nike air and no jumpman on the '13's, and the DMP's are the worst quality sneakers ever.

Ya I no the tung difference wit nike air an no.nike air but wasn't sure on quality thinking of saving phew hundred bucks an throwing some black laces in the dmp but if they bad quality I may pass

Ya I no the tung difference wit nike air an no.nike air but wasn't sure on quality thinking of saving phew hundred bucks an throwing some black laces in the dmp but if they bad quality I may pass

Honestly if you don't care about the differences get the DMP's. Just do not overpay for them. Try to negotiate the best deal possible. The 2013 quality is definitely better but it's still not great. I own both and I've worn my DMP's into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom