Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the absolute lowest to find a pair of drags on size 10.5? Really wanna move a pair of Breds and cop
you waited to damn long fam

roll.gif

If I was ever in a position where I was forced to sell off some of my shoes to take care of real life situations then I wouldn't take any shorts or losses either so I can see where @CaptainSneakerhead23  's buddy felt about it.

It really doesn't seem like it was personal.
THIS.

Peeps be acting like their homies owe them something 
laugh.gif

You aint a homie if you're gonna be a female over your homie wanting to maximize profit

Dont' knock the hustle

Bruh, he didn't even mention that in the first place

Of course if your buddy needs most cash possible then it ain't nothing to cry about or complain

also, does any have any Jordan 1s with tags like this?  not aligned, with w

riting from inside tag showing on the top and front?

Not to pile on the dude but since someone finally posted a pic of themselves doing it we can ask why he posed that way. I never understood this trend. 
Believe it or not: this was a random shot and I did not pose this way. No fake walk at all.

Sorry this might be a dumb question, but what is the difference materials used on the 2013 royal1 tongues as opposed to the other tongues such as Breds,black/white, black toes, shattereds, etc.?

also, does any have any Jordan 1s with tags like this?  not aligned, with w

riting from inside tag showing on the top and front?

That is normal on most 1s. I'd think since it's the branding, they'd want it straight, but nope, nike don't care.

We need my guy geraldg2309 geraldg2309 to give us a detailed breakdown of these fake Banneds, this is getting out of control :smh:

:wow: Man wow...

I'm copping. :lol:

I'll wait till I get some better pics. But it already looks like the stitching is poor and the banned logo isn't glossed over.

Leather isn't right (obvious)

Red also doesn't appear to be as rich but that could just be a lousy picture.

Leather isn't right (obvious)

Red also doesn't appear to be as rich but that could just be a lousy picture.
Yup. As well as all of that. I mean eh. Pretty easy to tell to me zoomed in as to which one is fake and which one is authentic. (The fake has an exaggerated, tumble looking leather)

Besides that, the shape is really off and looks higher than the authentics. If its hard to tell the difference, look at the square tab. That just screams i'm fufu.  

Isn't that the guy that gets stuff mad early and shows off new stuff? So he gets fakes?

Back
Top Bottom