• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's like a stretchy nylon material.
Thanks bro! I actually never noticed until last night when i had my royals, black toes, and Breds out. I really like the material on the royal tongues over the others. Seems softer

Happy birthday brah
Happy birthday my dude, I hope it was a good one @FLATFOOT718!

haha thats the way to do it!  Happy belated bday.

Happy belated birthday as well! I wish you many many more to come!

Happy Birthday man! 
@FLATFOOT718 tell us what's in all of those boxes bruh!
@FLATFOOT718 happy belated bro
nthat.gif
, dope pic too, now I see who's hoarding all the Highlight Reels
laugh.gif
No way in hell they get the banned 1's right
nerd.gif

Happy belated bday @FLATFOOT718
That was alot of quoting haha...

Thanks NT Fam...I appreciate all the love and knowledge this thread has brought into my life.... Probably the best thread here on NT...

#Blessed

As for whats in the boxes... @CaptainSneakerhead23  I dont own a single pair of the Reels... Too many pairs of the breds and Chicagos haha..

Last edited:
They're fake, eff em and the HQ photos. The banned ship has sailed if you don't have them already, the same with Frags...

Last edited:
What's that supposed to mean? :lol: referring to just seeing how they look and what not. If I don't own the real thing I'm obviously not gonna cop a fake just to stunt.

Can't say the same For others tho

Just woke up and saw fake banneds being produced? :wow:

Please tell me I'm still sleeping!

Wasn't there a rumor a while back posted here that JB might be releasing banneds again?

What's that supposed to mean? :lol: referring to just seeing how they look and what not. If I don't own the real thing I'm obviously not gonna cop a fake just to stunt.

Unless you shopping for banneds there's no reason to request photos or links of fakes to be posted in the thread.

They're fake, eff em and the HQ photos. The banned ship has sailed if you don't have them already, the same with Frags...

Banned ship sailed off a long time ago but don't kill my dreams of copping frags by trading some other garbage collab pair for them. I'm hoping supreme 5s or ovo 10s can make it happen.

Unless you shopping for banneds there's no reason to request photos or links of fakes to be posted in the thread.

One, they are gonna get requested either way so people know how to tell the difference

Two, I'm just interested in seeing if they are even anything like the real deal.

Whether is asked for pics or not, people were gonna post them. Why are you going at me and not the person who posted em :lol:

Banned ship sailed off a long time ago but don't kill my dreams of copping frags by trading some other garbage collab pair for them. I'm hoping supreme 5s or ovo 10s can make it happen.
If you're prepared to pay the price then that's a different story.

One, they are gonna get requested either way so people know how to tell the difference

Two, I'm just interested in seeing if they are even anything like the real deal.

Whether is asked for pics or not, people were gonna post them. Why are you going at me and not the person who posted em :lol:
Because you requested them as if you're not familiar, or more familiar than most, with fufu sites than most.

Happy birthday brah

Happy birthday my dude, I hope it was a good one [@=https://niketalk.com/members/129031"redEYEjedi" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/52680#post_24075973"]

haha thats the way to do it!  Happy belated bday.

Happy belated birthday as well! I wish you many many more to come!

Happy Birthday man! 

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/129031"CaptainSneakerhead23" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/52710#post_24076626"]
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/129031"rebelmindz" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/52710#post_24076839"]
No way in hell they get the banned 1's right :nerd:

Happy belated bday [@=https://niketalk.com/members/129031"tHe 718 tRuTh" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/52710#post_24076949"]
Happy belated [@=https://niketalk.com/members/129031"" class="lightbox-enabled" data-id="1696852" data-type="61" src="http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1696852/width/200/height/400/flags/LL" style="; width: 200px; height: 105px">
[/URL]

#Blessed

As for whats in the boxes... @CaptainSneakerhead23
 I dont own a single pair of the Reels... Too many pairs of the breds and Chicagos haha..

happy belated bday bro

If you're prepared to pay the price then that's a different story.

Because you requested them as if you're not familiar, or more familiar than most, with fufu sites than most.
I don't pay attention to the fake market anymore because others do the work now. It doesn't entertain me since most of these blogs and sites are posting pictures of new shoes soon as they pop up on the fake sites so it's pointless to me

Just wanted to see these fakes and how they hold up to the real deal

Back
Top Bottom