Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Your boy couldn't give you for 1k flat?

That's not your boy especially over $100 when he's already making a killing
roll.gif

This.

Seriously though, my boy just sold a 10.5 locally for 1.1K on Friday.. I tried to haggle him down to 1K but he wasn't having it  

Dude couldn't hook you up with $100 off $1.1k?! I guess it's just business.

Seriously though, my boy just sold a 10.5 locally for 1.1K on Friday.. I tried to haggle him down to 1K but he wasn't having it  

:rofl:

This.

Why would he take $100 less when he was going to make 2.6K off of Frags and Banneds at the same damn time? That would be foolish on his end from a business standpoint, especially when that money was needed to take care of a down payment.

He also has DS Blk/Gold 1s size 9.5 for 1.6K if anyone feels like balling out.

has anyone beat their sbb's yet? I'm trying too see how they look like worn before i buy them.

Why would he take $100 less when he was going to make 2.6K off of Frags and Banneds at the same damn time? That would be foolish on his end from a business standpoint, especially when that money was needed to take care of a down payment.

Justifying your friend taxing you by saying he needed the money for a down payment. What happened to a job? Then you could help your friends out. Idk maybe that's not how you all roll

Justifying your friend taxing you by saying he needed the money for a down payment. What happened to a job? Then you could help your friends out. Idk maybe that's not how you all roll

An opportunity came out of nowhere for him, hence the reason he's letting go some of his gems out out of his collection. Miss me with the "justification" BS. If he was directly selling them to me only then yea I would've looked at him with the side eye, but I already knew how he was moving so I ain't tripping. Why would I be upset at my homie for maximizing profit? Ya dudes love to take things out of context "what about a job" what does that have to do with anything?

Last edited:
has anyone beat their sbb's yet? I'm trying too see how they look like worn before i buy them.

You do realize that pics of SBB beaters wouldn't help you in the least....a) you don't know how many kicks the person has in rotation, b) they've only been on the market for 2 months and even if someone rock 'em every day you wouldn't have enough time for any useable info and c) how 1 person wears thier kicks is totally diff then the next person -- ie: heel drag, wide/flat feet, overpronation.

Last edited:

:rofl:

This.

Well you didn't mention that in the first place. You made it seem like your boy is greedy and wasn't gonna help you out

Seriously though, my boy just sold a 10.5 locally for 1.1K on Friday.. I tried to haggle him down to 1K but he
Well you didn't mention that in the first place. You made it seem like your boy is greedy and wasn't gonna help you out

You're right that was my fault, I was just giving you a rough estimate of what they were going for locally.

I also know a NTer who has about 7 pairs in our sz (10.5-11) but he's charging FC price :wow: :lol:

If I was ever in a position where I was forced to sell off some of my shoes to take care of real life situations then I wouldn't take any shorts or losses either so I can see where @CaptainSneakerhead23  's buddy felt about it.

It really doesn't seem like it was personal.

Happy birthday dude. I like this thread. There's a core group of good guys, and some comedy too.

Back
Top Bottom