Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hell it's hard enough doing a straight trade with Chi's for Sbb's or vice versa without someone wanting cash on top.

Some moron on ebay is selling sbbs for a boatload saying there were only 500 pair and they were $5,000+ shoes. People are lost.

Thanks for the input fellas. Prices for both SBBs and Chi's are all over the place in Cali right now, $300-$500 it's weird af.

On the footsites which one do you guys have the most luck on? Footlocker, foot action, champs or eastbay? I never hit on them and could use some luck lol

On the footsites which one do you guys have the most luck on? Footlocker, foot action, champs or eastbay? I never hit on them and could use some luck lol

Literally none. I haven't added anything to cart on their outside electric blue foams....didn't even want em

My painted new loves for the night

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll continue the good vibes and bro hugs in here by shouting out a legit NTer who broke bread with me on a pair of 1s I've been chasing for 10 months!

@ronaldcinho greatly appreciate the lookout on these my boy, another one of our smooth transactions :nthat:

Animation15.gif

Look what you started @babyJs23 :rofl:

Got a new camera (no clue how to turn the flashlight off :lol:) didnt want to take a million Frag pics so I decided to take pic of the "Fab 5" :smokin

After these UNCs on Saturday, I'm good until those WC 4s drop in Feb.

My dude :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

Tomorrow Morning

FLIGHT 23 Del AMO MALL

will be selling Pinnacles 1's

BLACK and WHITE

they will doing FCFS Line with Tickets 

not sure how many pairs they have....

FYI

Just an FYI ....staff came out at Flight23 (NYC) they got less than 100 pairs of the UNCs. Folks with bands are starting to size up feet...lol

Back
Top Bottom