Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm all alone at the spot I came to so far...... maybe I'll grab an extra pair for the hell of it

I'm all alone at the spot I came to so far...... maybe I'll grab an extra pair for the hell of it
nerd.gif

omg snkrs is taking forever. Im nervous.  I submitted an order on FNL but just got a paypal receipt no order number or anything. We know how those usually go lol

how did ruvilla sell out in like 2 seconds? I thought it was a lowkey spot and nobody knew they sold online. I was basically at checkout as soon as they tweeted and still cart jacked

When it gives you a time to checkout on the footsites, do you guys refresh or wait it out?

just got "out of stock" for size 9 on all sites; even after getting into cart on footlocker, champs, and footaction...i hate this so much

I need a 9.5-10.5 if anyone can help me out. I got screwed at Villa, walked up to the door and the girl I talked to the last two days that said it was FCFS told me it was ticket only....... you ******* kidding me!?

I need a 9.5-10.5 if anyone can help me out. I got screwed at Villa, walked up to the door and the girl I talked to the last two days that said it was FCFS told me it was ticket only....... you ******* kidding me!?
should've waited for extras. Also should've been a little suspicious there was nobody out there except you

A lot of people seemed to eat today-I wonder if Nike made more of these than Chi 1s... Maybe UNCs just aren't nearly as popular.

Back
Top Bottom