Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was able to get the last pair from my local mall. Roughly 40 pairs total and mostly 10 and up. Walked out with a 13 for my cousin from a dude who let me get it for 200

Update. Dead fnl cancelled. Struck out everywhere else
I feel your pain fam

was able to finally score a pair of 1s this year for retail. hopefully ill be able to get black/whites and be done 

should've waited for extras. Also should've been a little suspicious there was nobody out there except you

Waited for extras? No clue when they'd let those that didn't cash in back to the public. It was my only option, everywhere else was "raffle" only.

Where do you guys get those stickers for the boxes

I know folks sell them but I just print them out .... Simple enough: find pic online of kick, print on label sheets (I get general 8x11 labels) and cut out printed pic. Usually I do 6 to a page and use Nike pics or best resolution.

EDIT: and I use photoshop but any pic editing software will do.

Last edited:
How was the UNC release? Was it an easy cop? I shoulda woke up kinda wanted a second but purposely didn't cause I didn't wanna spend money

How was the UNC release? Was it an easy cop? I shoulda woke up kinda wanted a second but purposely didn't cause I didn't wanna spend money
I struck out everywhere but seems a lot of NT'ers hit. Was a little disappointed this thread was so quite this morning. Wish i had others to share my misery with lol

Back
Top Bottom