• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Now people will care about KOs lol

Sak chill out calc is wicked easy. Just find the pattern and everything will fit into place
My strength is Algebra, even though Calculus is a variant of it I still end up doing subpar work.  Our teach uses a lot of factions and square root of x stuff. Back on topic: What happened with @babyJs23  and the UNCs?

My strength is Algebra, even though Calculus is a variant of it I still end up doing subpar work.  Our teach uses a lot of factions and square root of x stuff. Back on topic: What happened with @babyJs23  and the UNCs?
babyJ bought a pair of UNCs off AirForceKing for $260 but peeps think that price is too high and that AirForce with all the pairs he got coulda slid BabyJ a pair for a lil cheaper since babyJ look out for dudes in the thread and he NT OG 1 Jordan thread high famb 

babyJ bought a pair of UNCs off AirForceKing for $260 but peeps think that price is too high and that AirForce with all the pairs he got coulda slid BabyJ a pair for a lil cheaper since babyJ look out for dudes in the thread and he NT OG 1 Jordan thread high famb 
He should have gotten his pair for retail plus shipping.  He posted links to almost every shoe site (US and UK) for almost every release.  He has helped out a lot of people not with just the links but also with shoes.  He definitely deserved a pair for retail.  

Math is the only subject I ever cared about.

Writing an essay right now.

I hate writing.

If the lows didn't have the wings logo on the back I'd like them a whole lot more. I don't have anything on my radar until black friday. Feels good to be in the clear for a while brahs, save up some $$$

Last edited:

He should have gotten his pair for retail plus shipping.  He posted links to almost every shoe site (US and UK) for almost every release.  He has helped out a lot of people not with just the links but also with shoes.  He definitely deserved a pair for retail.  
yeah i feel you on that. but if he is comfortable with the price and aint mad about it. we can't really complain about it tho. did you try to go for a pair?

Shouldn't make too big of a difference. PM if you need help. I did up through calc 3, diff eq, and currently Ina sort of linear algebra class

Shouldn't make too big of a difference. PM if you need help. I did up through calc 3, diff eq, and currently Ina sort of linear algebra class
Thank you my friend, I appreciate it. That is the only class I struggling in.  Biology I have a B and an A in Lab, I have a B Spanish 2, and Chemistry is about on the same level as Biology.

I'm glad I finished school.. Linear algebra was just the beginning for me.. Wait till you guys (if you ever have to) take numerical analysis and measure theories...

yeah i feel you on that. but if he is comfortable with the price and aint mad about it. we can't really complain about it tho. did you try to go for a pair?
True but $260 is a little too much for a NT veteran that helps out everyone and doesn't ask for anything in return.

I'm glad I finished school.. Linear algebra was just the beginning for me.. Wait till you guys (if you ever have to) take numerical analysis and measure theories...

Nah I'm ChemEng so this is the last math class for me. Outside applied stuff like analytical chemistry.

Nah I'm ChemEng so this is the last math class for me. Outside applied stuff like analytical chemistry.

Yea I figured.. Recall you mentioning chemical engineering.. I studied civil and minored mathematics.. Eventually went for structural engineering for my graduates...

those cyber mondays are clean af but i hate white soles 
mean.gif

One of my classmates had the Black and White 1s on today and I had on my Chicagos.  Black and Whites are going to be secured (after the Carmines though).

Man $260 is too much to ask for from any NTer period, pairs can be had for less on eBay. You should've been more patient babyjs, I know someone would have really looked out for you esp. considering all you do for NT.

I figured he was just supporting af1kings resell game. Pairs could be had before release for 250.. Now their about 225-235 depending on sizes

Man, I'm strapped for cash. I gotta sell either my 2013 Shadow 1s, 2015 Chicago 1s. Both deadstock. Please help me logically decide on this one.

Back
Top Bottom