Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man, I'm strapped for cash. I gotta sell either my 2013 Shadow 1s, 2015 Chicago 1s. Both deadstock. Please help me logically decide on this one.
Just got $620 for my backup pair of black and grays. They're my most worn 1's and favorite, but it had to be done.  I'd sell those then keep the Chi's and let them gain value. 

& can yall kill that he paid too much noise...ovb he was ok with the price cuz he paid it.....

get out that mans pocket & out another man's hustle.......

Man, I'm strapped for cash. I gotta sell either my 2013 Shadow 1s, 2015 Chicago 1s. Both deadstock. Please help me logically decide on this one.
Just got $620 for my backup pair of black and grays. They're my most worn 1's and favorite, but it had to be done.  I'd sell those then keep the Chi's and let them gain value. 

$620 for ds shadows waaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Whether he was cool with paying that price doesn't change the fact that he paid too much and could've easily had em for less on ebay even w/o an "nt discount". For someone who preaches about NT being a community and hooking people up all the time (like selling shadows for the low even tho that's what they were going for at the time) I figured he'd at least "hook" him up for resale price, not over lol. I respect your hustle AF1King and I got nothing against resellers at all, but don't go around acting like you look out

Honestly I love my UNC1s. I just got back from work & laced them up. I think I like the white laces more, will have to make a video on them today or tomorrow.

Whether he was cool with paying that price doesn't change the fact that he paid too much and could've easily had em for less on ebay even w/o an "nt discount". For someone who preaches about NT being a community and hooking people up all the time (like selling shadows for the low even tho that's what they were going for at the time) I figured he'd at least "hook" him up for resale price, not over lol. I respect your hustle AF1King and I got nothing against resellers at all, but don't go around acting like you look out

1352311533_He%20s%20got%20a%20point%20you%20know%20_8778d658dc34e283b76dd3fcbbd21fe9.jpg

Can we just all be happy for an entire week without something rustling everyone's jimmies

youmustbenew.jpg

At the end of the day it's business, don't take it personal. Only time I would is if I looked out for that same person at retail or at a low price and they try to hit me over the head

& isn't this a difference of $20 were talking about? just making sure the numbers I heard were right ...

I see both sides tho

Last edited:
Did I just read some Asian dude is gonna make people want ajko? :lol: oh brother

They been releasing OG color ways and no one gave a damn. If they do an ajko which I don't think so, no ones gonna care and $20 says they will be trash

If this somehow brings ajko hype y'all can have all mine for $200 a piece!!

$260 wasn't gonna hurt my pockets.

I've got plenty of shoes I could sell to offset paying the $100 over that I paid :wink:

$260 wasn't gonna hurt my pockets.

I've got plenty of shoes I could sell to offset paying the $100 over that I paid :wink:

which was my original point... both parties were ok with the price & if you weren't you ovb wouldn't have paid it

no guns in that transaction so whats the issue :lol: .. no forcing anywhere

Last edited:
Man $260 is too much to ask for from any NTer period, pairs can be had for less on eBay. You should've been more patient babyjs, I know someone would have really looked out for you esp. considering all you do for NT.
Yeah, I should've waited, but the odds of someone willing to sell them to me for retail plus shipping without me asking to do so is slim to none.

I'm just glad to have a pair coming.

Last edited:
From what I recall NDC cancelled their online purchases of SBB's when it was time to release. Anyone think they will do a random release like they did with the Chicagos a few weeks ago?

Back
Top Bottom