Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for comments on what I should sell, I decided to sell my Shadow 1s and keep my Chicago 1s on ice..... I figure thw Shadows will get a retro before the Chicagos.... and ain't talkin about the lows

Can't get enough of these... Still don't understand why they all didn't get this leather treatment

That's a great collection. A lot of it is wack to me though lol. He's missing the gym reds, SBBs, Melo's, lasers and black toes. Couple that I like.

Last edited:
Most likely gonna have to be 150-200 depending on size for that trade famo. good luck tho
Thx for the reply a size 13 for 13. I was thinking maybe 100. I was going to trade my extra chis for the Sbb but I can't get myself to do it. Lol

You guys think I'd be able to trade unc's for sbb's and add a lil?

I'm not here looking to break NT rules just wanted to know
I doubt it...  UNC's aren't very sought after compared to those.  Everyone in my local FB groups are trying to sell or trade UNC's for Chi's or SBB's.  The CW's are more wearable than UNC's IMO.  It's just like the OVO's...  everyone was trying to trade them for yeezy boosts in my local groups but nobody was biting.

I doubt it...  UNC's aren't very sought after compared to those.  Everyone in my local FB groups are trying to sell or trade UNC's for Chi's or SBB's.  The CW's are more wearable than UNC's IMO.  It's just like the OVO's...  everyone was trying to trade them for yeezy boosts in my local groups but nobody was biting.
Thx bro I guess we all had the same idea. Lol

Back
Top Bottom