Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
From what I recall NDC cancelled their online purchases of SBB's when it was time to release. Anyone think they will do a random release like they did with the Chicagos a few weeks ago?

I would luv to get a stock pair at retail price but I feel it's not likely .... Partly because Flight23 had a sizable restock in Aug (200-250 pairs), DSM and 21Mercer had raffles of pairs (along with pinnacles) in Aug, and the cancellation was a given unlike the CHI which happened so close to RD. however, I had given up hope on the CHI NDC release and November is restock time for Nike .... So hope spring eternal.

Confirmed what I thought all along; the troll is a NTer

Yeah man trolls will hate on whatever. I just usually go along with them then they never reply back lol.

You guys think I'd be able to trade unc's for sbb's and add a lil?

I'm not here looking to break NT rules just wanted to know

Yeah man trolls will hate on whatever. I just usually go along with them then they never reply back lol.
But this troll is wrong on so many levels, they replied on a video that I uploaded before I got the 1s which doesn't make any sense.  Also the NTer who managed to go back to an old video to comment is wasting their time and it shows they have nothing better else to do in their life but this.
They also took the cowards way and replied on YouTube instead of NT, if you want to say something to me be a man and say it on the website.

Been going back and forth with Sole Supremacy to do a trade for Chi's for SBB's. They're adamant about me adding cash, $100 to be exact. Is this the going rate for an SBB trade? If it is this trade will never go down. I might be fool, but I'm not a damn fool.

Been going back and forth with Sole Supremacy to do a trade for Chi's for SBB's. They're adamant about me adding cash, $100 to be exact. Is this the going rate for an SBB trade? If it is this trade will never go down. I might be fool, but I'm not a damn fool.
That trade isn't good. Add $100 on top of Chicagos, no I would do the trade with someone else than them.

W

I wouldn't do that they are tripping

That trade isn't good. Add $100 on top of Chicagos, no I would do the trade with someone else than them.
Cool. I was just making sure I wasn't being unreasonable.

They should be giving you a 100.00.

But this troll is wrong on so many levels, they replied on a video that I uploaded before I got the 1s which doesn't make any sense.  Also the NTer who managed to go back to an old video to comment is wasting their time and it shows they have nothing better else to do in their life but this.

They also took the cowards way and replied on YouTube instead of NT, if you want to say something to me be a man and say it on the website.

Well air it out then. You know who you are "be a man say it on the website!" Nah but this is gettin comical and derailing the thread. The last thing I want to see is you guys go back and forth on here.

Well air it out then. You know who you are "be a man say it on the website!" Nah but this is gettin comical and derailing the thread. The last thing I want to see is you guys go back and forth on here.
True,lets get back to 1s.  It's just that it upsets me that people go out of their way just to invoke negativity into others who don't even know them.

Back
Top Bottom