Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Once again...dont always believe what u see and read on the web....

I swear people are spreading this banned rumor in hopes of getting people to let go of their 2011 pairs haha. No way they are re-releasing banneds...

Hoping for the Royals and Shadows to release. Hype for the Breds is way higher and I know people would lose all inhibition for those.

Lmao

Young Sk8 posted Banneds will be it. Dude pretty much spot on.

I'll keep my '13s. It's a major turnoff with the x on the back. Sorta like cotton balls on them leggings! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

casper90403 casper90403 I needed that e-hug after I saw how much the price dropped shortly after spending that much :frown:

This is how I felt after I realized I jumped the gun too soon :lol: *Broke*

5mj805e.gif

Last edited:

Came on here looking for a thread or posts in here about these. What do you guys think? Releases end of January
sick.gif
 Absolutely garbage. They look like those Jordan 1 95' things that came out that were a mashup of the 1's and 14's or whatever.
I will probably cop these, the milita green Nouveau's and the black elephant print 1's on discount.
Call me crazy, but I don't think the black cement print 1's will hit discount. I don't think they'll sell out on Day 1, but I don't see them sitting long enough to hit the disco. The red ones definitely will hit deep discount. 

Y'all really think the Blue/White Nouveaus will hit discount?
Who will actually buy them?
Those BHMs are terrible.
Not the worst things I've seen,but definitely not worth buying.

Aren't those GS pairs? The shape looks like they're GS.
Yes, they are GG.

Happy New year NT Fam!

Need your help guys. Do you think $599 shipped for a DS J1 Shadows size 8 is a good price? or should i ask for lower price like $550? what do you think? Thank you in advance.
IMO that's too much. No way DS shadows are worth more than breds. I dont care how dry the supply is getting.

Who else can agree that the Jordan 1 is the most iconic Jordan to date. It also set a standard for basketball shoes to follow.
Disagree. It's definitely the Jordan 11.

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]W Y[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]AR [COLOR=#Red]N[/COLOR]T F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]
BE SAFE.

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]W Y[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]AR [COLOR=#Red]N[/COLOR]T F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]
BE SAFE.

Back
Top Bottom