Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hmmm if its really banneds again they are going to have a helluva time matching the quality of the original. And am curious to see if they fix the "flaws" that came on the og or if they leave those as part of the history of the shoe.

The quality on the banneds was good but wasnt great, I owned two pairs to me the SBB quality was better.

If this banned rerelease is true I see what Nike is trying to do. Killing the resell market while making everyone want a shot at Banned's for $160....

If this banned rerelease is true I see what Nike is trying to do. Killing the resell market while making everyone want a shot at Banned's for $160....
The kid that was saving up is now gonna buy 5 shoes from Nike 

for them $$ he was planning on giving the Black Market

Last edited:
The kid that was saving up is now gonna buy 5 shoes from Nike 

for them $$ he was planning on giving the Black Market
**** the Black Market [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Thanks Nike For Ruining Resellers I can buy 10 pairs in peace and not have to spend 2,500 on B grades :rofl: :rofl:

**** the Black Market [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Thanks Nike For Ruining Resellers I can buy 10 pairs in peace and not have to spend 2,500 on B grades :rofl: :rofl:
reselling products will never die. Everyone complains but they quickly forget when they get kicks for way under retail

reselling products will never die. Everyone complains but they quickly forget when they get kicks for way under retail
I really hope JB steps up production numbers even more in 2016 seeing that they will still sell... They continue to have pairs a week later after a release despite the speculation in NT. I love it.

Happy new Years Fam! I look forward to these Bred 1s coming out soon, if they do. 

This was a great year for 1s and I hope this year can be as nice.

Tested my Royal Fit today, just found out the Tongue is different from the BREdS and Shadow

Tongue is Fluffy Soft 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom