I've worn them almost every day since they dropped [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Them Boys start feeling like slippers

n you don't wanna put them back in the box

and they match everything?  
mean.gif
 go buy a pair n come back and tell me i'm lying

KHmGKuk.png

Last edited:
Damn, lots of love for the Cybers. What the hell am i waiting for? Thinking those will eventually go on discount?

Can anyone speak on the quality of the cyber Monday's?im thinking about trying to cop.
I just bought them literally 2 day ago (look a couple pages back 
laugh.gif
) and rocked them last night for New Years, and I love them. 

Last edited:

Yeah, that is what I thought too when I first was told.. That it was the Bred 1 OG High retro. I posted what I had learned on my Instagram and he texted me and corrected me that it was Banned 1s, not Breds.

Yeah, that is what I thought too when I first was told.. That it was the Bred 1 OG High retro. I posted what I had learned on my Instagram and he texted me and corrected me that it was Banned 1s, not Breds.

hmmmmm8)

Tested my Royal Fit today, just found out the Tongue is different from the BREdS and Shadow
Tongue is Fluffy Soft :nthat:

sock liner is a different material also. Royals has sort of a glossy material with pattern. Breds a Matt black regular cloth liner. Tongue is different. Leather is also stiffer on bred 2013s

sock liner is a different material also. Royals has sort of a glossy material with pattern. Breds a Matt black regular cloth liner. Tongue is different. Leather is also stiffer on bred 2013s
Yeah the sock liner material on the royals and Knicks from 2013 are the same. I wonder why they changed it on those two but kept it the same for the rest of the 1s

Banned 1s this year. Do not tell me so. Good god oh mighty (Sisqo plays in the background as Nike reads twitter posts) "Yall don't really want me to unleash the dragon!" [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah the sock liner material on the royals and Knicks from 2013 are the same. I wonder why they changed it on those two but kept it the same for the rest of the 1s
have no idea can confirm royals material is way more comfy. But breds leather seems more durable. Hard to interpret is better or more plasticy like mids. Definitely not as plasticy as mids. Just not the same as royals.

i have the both the cybers and the chis and i would say leather on the chi is better near the toe but the leather on the heel and ankle is better on the cybers. just like the texture is smoother and more delicate. havent worn cybers yet, i got them at my local outlet for 120 got really lucky going out during my lunch break 

Last edited:
I see a bunch of release dates for the Fall from JB on Twitter but I'm jus wondering when another AJ OG 1 drop this year besides the Banned 1's. I'm jus tired of waiting lol

I feel like I'm one of the rare people that would prefer a regular bred high to a banned high

The shoes were never banned I don't get the gimmick behind the shoe and i love gimmick shoes

I mentioned this in the other thread....

]Not sure if this ha been mentioned..... But 432001 001 is the code for the Banneds

This code starts with 555088 which the IDENTICAL start code for the SBB so put me down for saying these are NOT Banneds just a bred color way with the SBB quality[

Back
Top Bottom