Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I mentioned this in the other thread....

]Not sure if this ha been mentioned..... But 432001 001 is the code for the Banneds

This code starts with 555088 which the IDENTICAL start code for the SBB so put me down for saying these are NOT Banneds just a bred color way with the SBB quality[
Sample black toes?

]Not sure if this ha been mentioned..... But 432001 001 is the code for the Banneds

This code starts with 555088 which the IDENTICAL start code for the SBB so put me down for saying these are NOT Banneds just a bred color way with the SBB quality[
maybe inverse black/red 1s? ill take them 

Looking to trade my DS Chicagos for DS shattered Backboards. Should be about an even trade right?

Maybe these get a new style code due to the new mold vs the old mold used for the banned???

I feel like I'm one of the rare people that would prefer a regular bred high to a banned high

The shoes were never banned I don't get the gimmick behind the shoe and i love gimmick shoes

Nah man. I'm with you. I get the gimmick but I'd be happier with regular breds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cybers? Aren't they pretty much everywhere for retail. Sitting at Flight 23 and NTSM in my neighborhood. Of course I didn't ask for sizes, but they seem available.
I'm in San Diego, we don't get **** down here. There isn't even a store that releases yeezys anymore lol. I don't want a pair, but that just shows something lol.

I just tried my Cybers on for the first time. Does anyone else think these feel bigger than previous iterations of this shoe? The shoe feels a bit bigger (maybe in the width?) than my Shattered Backboards and Chicagos.

Would prefer breds than banneds as well, but not complaining on another chance for a bred colorway 1 with the new mold

Love em

Leather on banneds > anything else used on 1s lately. Gimmick or not it's still a pair of bred 1s and best quality leather used on almost any Jordan in recent years, love my pairs

Back
Top Bottom