• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C.Mondays on Casual Friday [emoji]128512[/emoji]

I may of found myself a deal on a DS UNC 1. Hopefully I beat the others who were watching as well but a size 12 closed at 162.28 w/ free ship. Everything else was hovering around 180 - 220 so I think I did well. I'll post pics later.

So I ordered CM 1s from FTL.com last week... I got shipping confirmation from eastbay Monday 1/18... But for some reason my shipping haven't updated since then. Still stuck on "Order Processed: Ready for UPS..."

Anything else experienced this?

So I ordered CM 1s from FTL.com last week... I got shipping confirmation from eastbay Monday 1/18... But for some reason my shipping haven't updated since then. Still stuck on "Order Processed: Ready for UPS..."

Order processed means label has been created.
There are going to be delays from every carrier. If you're in the east, look out the window.

Other members in the thread experiencing the same thing fam. Other than MLK weekend, weather delays is most likely the cause. East coast is expecting a blizzard this weekend too. Below is a alert statement I found from USPS alone. I assume the same for all the other carriers. 

I ordered a pair of shoes on the 14th that were supposed to be here yesterday but Jonas has delayed it "until further notice" so if the shoes are anywhere on the East coast you're SOL

For anyone in the Bay Area, I was at Nike SF last night and someone returned UNCs. Size was either a 9 or 9.5 I believe

Back
Top Bottom