• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Hell I dont mind. $4915. Cash 
smokin.gif
 lol

Yea I get what you mean. Last pair I sold thru paypal, the dude opened up a chargeback. Luckily they took my side and I got my money. A clean twin turbo 300ZX would be sweet
oh wow

In as Ive been building my 1 collection since getting older and feeling I cant rock some other styles anymore 
embarassed.gif

Ehhh kinda of getting out of 1s too :lol:
Been on a trading spree as of late and enjoying it
Gym Reds gone
SBB (2) gone
Chicago (2) gone
On some everything must go steeze :lol:

Whoa. How much of that went towards the SS?
All of it lol. These SS are pretty pricey here in the Los Angeles area. All the cheaper priced SS are always "needs work, tlc, etc". Around here thats usually code for its about to blow or it already blew so you fix it lol. But im buying off a dude ive known for years and have watched him take care of it. He's finally selling so im jumping on it. Imma try to take it easy on putting personal touches on it cuz if I start getting into it and need cash, my Breds and Gym Reds will have to go as well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Congrats on the monte!!!! cars are a beast there are 2 local by me done up one guy had an el Camino with the monte bumpers as well which looks dope
And the 300zx is dope 2 love that car

Sorry to be off topic had to chime in

Congrats on the monte!!!! cars are a beast there are 2 local by me done up one guy had an el Camino with the monte bumpers as well which looks dope
And the 300zx is dope 2 love that car

Sorry to be off topic had to chime in
Thanks brotha. This about to become a "I sold my Jordan 1s and bought..." thread lol

heard it a million times and don't get it. 1s/dunks don't really look any more mature unless they're white/black/grey.

banned/royals look more juvenile to me than cement 3s/4s.

heard it a million times and don't get it. 1s/dunks don't really look any more mature unless they're white/black/grey.

banned/royals look more juvenile to me than cement 3s/4s.

They have way more ability to look cleaner than wearing blatant basketball shoes. Its the simple design and the fact that they aren't as bulky as other Jordans.

Its why most 'designer sneakers' have copies of the Jordan 1

I downsized last year. Couldn't see myself rocking anything after 6 unless it's something I didn't have or absolutely love. It all boils down to what you will rock immediately. When you buy them then immediately put up in the stacks, it's over! New pairs don't mean as much. It's all nostalgia. Been thru war to get what I have and now JB pull this NA and right shade stuff. Example being tech grey 4s from 2012 will be rocked instead of purchasing the white cement 4s come Feb.

Last edited:
1,3,4,5,6 and 11s are in my jordan rotation. Such a shame I don't even rock my 4,5,6 & 11 much. As you get older it's all about comfort. My js gets neglected lol

1,3,4,5,6 and 11s are in my jordan rotation. Such a shame I don't even rock my 4,5,6 & 11 much. As you get older it's all about comfort. My js gets neglected lol
Get you a pair of 2s my friend! Comfort is insane. I'm undsing all the 4s from 2012 and fred 4s from 2013 this year. Rocked thunder 4s and they cracked so hard. Sold em immediately.

Get you a pair of 2s my friend! Comfort is insane. I'm undsing all the 4s from 2012 and fred 4s from 2013 this year. Rocked thunder 4s and they cracked so hard. Sold em immediately.

The only 2s I like are the DonC's and I don't plan on spending over retail for them lol

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm 41 and have about 40 pair of dunks, 8 pair of 1s, 72-10s and the random lakai, vans, LeBron lows for workouts, and an af1. I love dunks a lot but love 1s more. Always will. Prob never will stop rocking 1s.

The only 2s I like are the DonC's and I don't plan on spending over retail for them lol
Retail too high for those. I see they give you a hat and big box but 350 is way OD. Chi 2s *need a release* chrome 2s and white and red pair last year is a must. My favorite pair is the cement joints. So underrated. Feel like a Cadillac on feet.

Yeah. I'm 41 and have about 40 pair of dunks, 8 pair of 1s, 72-10s and the random lakai, vans, LeBron lows for workouts, and an af1. I love dunks a lot but love 1s more. Always will. Prob never will stop rocking 1s.
Dunks and af1s are tough. But nothing compares to the toebox of the 1s.

Back
Top Bottom